The Dino Nugget Restaurant (Name still pending) - Startup Grant

YoshiKarter

Citizen
YoshiKarter
YoshiKarter
Fisher
Joined
Jun 7, 2026
Messages
44
Minecraft Username: YoshiKarter
Business Name: The Dino Nugget Restaurant (Still thinking of better name)
Location Of Business (if applicable): Nothing yet, I do not have a plot.
Business Description: Restaurant that I want to start where we sell dino nuggets and other cuisines.
Grant Type: Startup
Money Requested: $15,000
OBA Membership (yes or no): No
Reason: I need more money to afford a small plot so that I could get the business starting. I could get a oakridge plot maybe, idk.
Additional Information: I swear that I will only use the money for the purposes of the DNR. Ty!
 
In addition to the money requested I will also be pulling money from my personal account to buy a plot btw
 
oh and also if you want more specificity I made a paragraph for another grant:

"The thing I am trying to create with the grant is a restaurant. I have noticed a lack of good restaurants in Redmont right now, so I want to make a dino nugget restaurant that will sell more than just dino nuggets, it will sell all kinds of food. I have a lot of ideas, including having reciepts, VIP status, having people perform at the restaurant to boost people coming, waiters, menus, etc.

Right now, I need some money to be able to afford a plot for this to all start (I am going for a smallish plot) and to fund employees and ingredients for food. I am also considering getting an Oakridge plot."
 
Back
Top