CIVIL ACTION

The Commonwealth
Plaintiff

v.

xLayzur
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Department of State, in coordination with the Administrator team, has found significant evidence to suggest that the defendant has committed Electoral Fraud and should be at the very least barred from office for the remainder of this election cycle.

I. PARTIES
1. The Department of State
2. The Administrator team
3. xLayzur

II. FACTS
1. The defendant solicited votes from members of another server by having them join the server only to immediately vote for the defendant.
2. While the voters had joined the server, the intention of "importing" voters is clearly malicious in intent, and the definition of Electoral Fraud is left intentionally open ended for a situation such as this.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Defendant has clearly used his notoriety on another server to influence the outcome of this election is a way that is malicious. This is functionally equivalent to the use of alternate accounts.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The defendant be disbarred from serving in public office for 15 days, enough to bar him from this term but not the next.

AkSIPfbVDPTm6B7IJ8UOFf97CvRh-pSSGpk8hxUxEKbvKc6Zy5tnkF3gjx684AYRvVUwbEwxLK026mUf6MDsfuws62-VaFQJ948CZNNXyJUIf6f8jvqnuumiVTisxc4P0YQJi1Aa

qcRwvVwL95zlxG3buc7bF_qNyVDudOmfMp54DSIwGNl56_cuJR7c2_AniSxoJDuMKWKJuUGj2eT0Iedv--kIDTDoAs-Fgz_9Ng_4FhoVOYjsuwC4MK7MwceWESOZCAcHWyD-Z9Mr

1yJP8Wtbt_6U7VEOSyK3oy8WSV9CRN6N9ZQtAUatR2K9MfnZ2snrDHi7l1sZYFTpKDdYFkcFQBPysTiSsTLuAUKsE6d0keZNpcCKFkqUOEEmtIsNqJ9QgeTRF-Q4pGgmOlKK-iUl

Ea7G8SmRtq7BWQcZ0XSv7c9dNQWzQh4NpGaSITy4RfJr5gDgkuWQtbN-l2YIWU00axwZ6JDMDBkzbuG7y7ieSQpG8XlEgkwmY0ZtTy8Hcnn6gGLYK55ZNQ6m2d9oNjQsjYKS0u1j

siZb2NWn7CaVw3mbGQZsdvzn9mtS1RrazyfT_3ht7-cZyUnuvKd4bXOECrSOLyMf_zLiolerwjBQ-femKX3diuRHdnZSiHv0bXI7DOwFrWTpQSUGROdunMV4jjDjEZ4TdLpBOHWk

https://tickettool.xyz/direct?url=h...8/841480289925726218/transcript-dos-0121.html

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 10th day of May 2021

I have been advised by the staff that the matter before the court is exclusively sentencing. The following government announcement was made yesterday in relation to this incident.
Screenshot (96).png

As such, I will proceed with sentencing. However, due to the nature of the offence and the fact that guilt is decided by staff, I am happy to receive submissions by both parties regarding any aggravating or mitigating factors that the court should be aware of when deciding on a sentence. As the defence have already responded I see no need to summon them, though a ping will be made in gov-announcements to make all parties aware of my request for submissions.

I would ask that the prosecution make their submission first, followed by a submission from the defence. These submissions must only pertain to sentencing - due to the nature of the offence, guilt has been found by the staff.

The Defendant has already been barred from the current term of Congress and has suffered enough from the public knowledge of his actions. It is the opinion of the Government that the Defendant has served his sentence.

Thank you, your Honor and President Hugebob.

We agree with the spirit of the Prosecution, however, we are not inclined to agree to be guilty based on the evidence above. We agree with the government sentencing and we will also be respectfully submitting a punishment appeal to staff to see if we can revise the staff judgment against xLayzur.

Therefore we request that the sentencing from the government be a $0 dollar fine and no bar from holding public office.

Verdict

Given there is seemingly agreement between the prosecution and defence, I'm happy to proceed with imposing no further punishment than what has already been imposed on the defendant.

This case is hereby adjourned.

Back