CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth
Prosecution

v.

Nexalin
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

Using one's public office for their own private benefit is Corruption. Using one's Government position to steal money from the Government is Embezzlement. Endangering the stability and security of the Commonwealth is Treason. The Defendant in this case sought to sell $300,000 of debt to the Government at a 5% interest rate from a bank that they are personally affiliated with. This deal actually went through and the debt was issued. This is not something that the average citizen would be able to do. This is theft. Simply seeking to do something like this is Conspiracy to commit a Felony.

I. PARTIES
1. Nexalin

II. FACTS
1. Defendant used their position within the Commonwealth Reserve Bank to attempt to force the Government to take out a loan from a bank that he personally owned without the consent of the Executive or Congress.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 1 count of Corruption
2. 1 count of Embezzlement
3. 1 count of Treason
4. 3 counts of Conspiracy to commit a Felony

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For Corruption: Removal from public office and disbarment from public office for a period of 2 months and $25,000 in fines.
2. For Embezzlement: Suspension of the Defendant’s Entrepreneur’s license and ban from registering or owning any company or union.
3. For Treason: Removal from public office and disbarment from public office for a period of 2 months and $25,000 in fines.
4. For Conspiracy to commit a Felony: Fines of $75,000 ($25,000 for each charge) and jail time of 18 hours (6 hours for each charge)

In total we recommend the following sentencing: Removal from public office, disbarment from public office for a period of 4 months, suspension of Entrepreneur’s license, ban from registering and owning any company or union, fines of $125,000, and jail time of 18 hours.

V. EVIDENCE
1663813764621.png

1663814027685.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21st day of September 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@Nexalin is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Commonwealth v. Nexalin [2022] FCR 69.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

This is not necessary. The State intends to prosecute these Defendants separately and make different arguments throughout the duration of the case that materially impact how this case could be used as precedent in future cases. If the State felt as though these cases would be best prosecuted simultaneously, we would have filed only one case.

I will accept the request that the case be put on hold until a decision is made with regard to combining the two cases.

Your honor, the Commonwealth wishes to withdraw this case and will refile since a significant amount of new evidence has been uncovered in the time that this case has been on hold. Thank you for your time.

The request is granted, this case is dismissed without prejudice as no arguments have been heard yet from either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back