The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

UtilitySoup1407
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
(List any claims from the respective authority)

I. PARTIES
1. UtilitySoup1407

II. FACTS
1. On December 15th, 2023 the defendant filed a lawsuit against the Commonwealth alleging that their due process rights to indictment were violated and not properly carried out on 3 arrests made against them for murder, 2 of which took place on May 8th 2023, and 1 on October 21st, 2023.

Upon filing the lawsuit, the defendant made the DLA aware of the fact that these crimes had gone without their proper trial, thus activating the 2 month window in which legal action is allowed to commence section (6)(i) of the Amended Standardized Criminal Code Act. This states “(6) Statute of Limitations (Original: Pacman - May 24, 2020) (i) All legal action must be commenced within four months of the date of the alleged offense OR within 2 months of becoming aware of the offense, if outside the Statute of Limitations 4 Month timeframe.”

We are outside of the 4 month window for the first two murders, yet within that window for the last one, however this was the first instance of the DLA becoming aware of this offense, legally allowing the DLA to prosecute these crimes up until February 15th, 2024.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 3 Counts of Murder

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. The defendant has already been fined and served 30 minutes total of jail time, therefore we are only indicting the defendant to follow through with the law that was in effect at the time making murder an indictable offense.

V. EVIDENCE

(I keep getting an error message that states "The upload failed because the file could not be written to the server. The site administrator will need to resolve this before any files can be uploaded." Therefore evidence will be uploaded as soon as possible OR in discovery whichever the court chooses.)

Your honor,

The State would like to withdraw this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back