The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Peuko
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
Around the dates of March 28th, 2022 at 6:41PM, EchoTheOriginal opened a DOJ ticket regarding an unjust arrest committed by the then employed officer Peuko.

I. PARTIES
1. Milqy (Prosecuting Authority)
2. Peuko (Defendant & Arresting Officer)
3. EchoTheOriginal (Victim)

II. FACTS
1. EchoTheOriginal was arrested by officer Peuko
2. Officer Peuko listed “he set me on fire” as the charge for the arrest
3. “He set me on fire” is not outlined by Congress
4. The ‘Protection of the Public Act’ requires punishments to be outlined by Congress
5. Since ‘he set me on fire’ is not outlined by Congress, no punishment should have ensued.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. One count of Police Misconduct

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. $1,000 fine for Police Misconduct
2. 15 minutes time in jail for Police Misconduct

EVIDENCE
Transcript of Ticket

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 17th day of April 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the The Commonwealth of Redmont v.
Peuko [2022] FCR 32. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor dear dygyee dear representatives,

It is with great sadness to see this event take such a big scale.

Even after escaping the attempt to murder, apologizing to the player, taking the blame, being fired by the police, and publicly apologizing on behalf of the Department of Justice so that no other citizen should feel unsafe towards them again, we now come to this about a month later.

Due to my sincere actions taken before, and the delay of this event to take place, I hereby ask for an extension to this deadline until I can come back with a lawyer.

Please, your honor, I ask you to consider my proposition as I have no other implications with a crime or have shown any unpleasant behavior in the game. This was only an act of self-defense, so please give me some more time to have a representative for my own.

Regards,
peuko

Extension granted: Peuko you have a 24 hour extension from when you were first summoned to get a lawyer and file a response. This means you have approximately 50 hours from now.

I confirm that I fount a lawyer

Please have them post their response within the next 24 hours

Because there is no proof that Peuko has hired a lawyer yet, and the deadline for the response has passed, I hereby order the DOJ to fine Peuko $250 for contempt of court.

However, since Peuko has appeared before the court, I will not rule in favor of a default judgement, and instead we will skip the Defense's response. The Plaintiff has 48 hours from now to post their opening statement.

Hey, I think they will respond, what does the extra-fine mean? Am I now subject to paying 1250?

Apologies for the late response, I would like to confirm to the courts that I am representing peuko in this matter on behalf of Lynx Legal Services.
I and my client live in time zones 9 hours apart, and as such, it was difficult to coordinate payment and organizing the defense.
Proof of Representation:
1650629595961.png

Hey everyone I am giving a notice that today I am going on a trip as I have my easter annual leave next week IRL. I will be gone until the 2nd of May! Heads up!

OPENING STATEMENT

The Commonwealth of Redmont
PROSECUTION

v.

Peuko
DEFENDANT

OPENING STATEMENT

Your Honor, opposing counsel,

The Defendant has openly admitted to committing these crimes and should be punished for them. While the Defendant has apologized on multiple occasions around the community, it does not excuse the actions this former police officer took while in a position of trust and power.

To do a recap of the events, around March 28th, 2022 at 6:41PM, EchoTheOriginal opened a DOJ ticket regarding an unjust arrest committed by the Defendant. The Defendant continued to berate and belittle the offended player, by trying to disrupt the report being made in the said ticket, which is not right in and of itself. While the Defendant didn't completely take over, he had attempted to. This whole scenario taking place within the ticket, was a way for the officer involved to discredit this citizen of Redmont, which is also breaking department policy, and highly unethical. Before these events had taken place, the arresting officer had also walked around, showing signs that he knew what he was doing was wrong. To expand on the further point, the officer had the victim, EchoTheOriginal, handcuffed through this entire time violating his rights as a citizen. After a significant time had passed proceeded to jail the victim, EchoTheOriginal, for the sole reason of "setting me on fire".

I'd also like to reiterate for the courts that the charge "he set me on fire", is not a justifiable reason to jail any citizen of Redmont. This "punishment" is not outlined by Congress in the "Protection of the Public Act", and as such no punishment should have ensued. When in fact, a punishment did ensue and after waiting a full ten minutes in jail, taking away from time engaging in business, or even walking around the beautiful city of Redmont.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23rd day of April 2022

Thank you to the Plaintiff for his opening statement, the Defendant now has 48 hours to post their opening statement.

Verdict

VERDICT

The Commonwalth of Redmont v. Peuko [2022] FCR 32

I. PROSECUTION'S POSITION
1. The Defendant arrested a citizen for the reason "He set me on fire," which isn't a crime.
2. The Defendant has admitted to and apologized for police misconduct, but has not faced the consequences for it.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant pleads not guilty
2. The Defendant failed to post a response to the claim, and failed to post an opening statement despite being given more than 48 hours for both.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. Police misconduct is when a police officer issues a punishment for a crime that is not outlined in constitution.
2. While it didn't appear to the court that the Defendant did this on purpose, he still committed a crime and should face a reasonable consequence for this.

IV. SENTENCE
1. This court hereby sentences Peuko to 10 minutes in jail for the amount of time that the victim spent in jail, as well as a $1000 fine.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back