IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

OrHchiu
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The State alleges that Defendant OrHchiu used a weapon of mass destruction to kill 31 people during the drop party event for the celebration of 120 players on the server.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The Attorney General himself along with several police officers witnessed a weapon of mass destruction being used at a drop party that they were providing security for. The Defendant launched a mini-nuke and murdered dozens of people in an instant. This crime was so heinous that it interrupted the entire event and caused mass confusion.

I. PARTIES

1. The Commonwealth of Redmont
2. OrHchiu

II. FACTS
1. An event drop party was happening for the server because the server broke 100+ players.
2. The DoJ was providing security for an impromptu official event on government property outside of spawn
3. The Defendant was participating in the event and among dozens of people.
4. The Defendant launched a mini-nuke into the crowd killing 31 people.
5. The Defendant was promptly arrested and sent to jail for 620 minutes.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 31 counts of Murder
2. 1 count of Use of a Weapon of Mass Destruction.
3. That the Government Disruption Act be used in this sentencing because this was an official staff event (https://democracycraft.net/threads/government-disruption-act.4000/).

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 620 minutes of jail time. We're currently doing this preemptively.
2. $7200 dollars of fines be backed with a court order so we can seize assets for compensation
3. Confiscation of the Defendant's gun license. We're currently doing this preemptively.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28th day of March, 2021.

Attachments

• 1616955768109.png
    1616955768109.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 1616955810102.png
    1616955810102.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 124
1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of The State v OrHchiu. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

Legal representation can be sought from the RBA. If you are still making positive steps to source representation at the time the 72 hour limit expires, please advise the court and a small extension may be granted.​

I have been made aware by staff that I will be limited to only imposing a 1 hour jail sentence maximum if found guilty. As such, can the DoJ please set the sentence in question to 60 minutes. This is not me confirming the sentencing nor passing verdict.

Verdict

As the defendant has been permanently banned, this case has been adjourned. If the defendant successfully appeals the ban, I would kindly as the Attorney General or DoJ Secretary to notify the court so proceedings can continue.

Back