CRIMINAL ACTION

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

MrSprinkles_
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:
On October 26th, the defendant, MrSprinkles_ committed conspiracy of murder by targeting the bounty of another player.

I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Redmont
2. AlexanderLove (Victim)
3. MrSprinkles_ (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On October 26th, 2023, MrSprinkles_ targeted a bounty that had been placed prior on AlexanderLove.
2. Targeting a bounty allows a bounty hunter to find and kill the person with the bounty on them.

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. x1 Conspiracy (1st Offense) - Per the Accomplice and Conspiracy Offenses Act (link), conspiracy is the "act of intending to commit a crime, without yet having done so." By targeting an active bounty, the defendant has expressed intent to murder AlexanderLove to claim said bounty. There is no other reasonable reason to target a bounty except for the intent to claim it, which involves murder and possibly assault, attempted murder, and more.

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. For one count of conspiracy, the prosecution recommends a $500 fine and 20 minutes in jail, OR 15 minutes of community service in place of fine and jail time per the Community Service Act (link).

V. EVIDENCE
2023-10-26_18.17.04.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29th day of October 2023

I have been assigned the presiding judge of this matter. Before I summons this case, I want to let the prosecuting authority know that a law was recently passed legalizing this activity (see 4.3 Act of Congress - Violent Offences Act). Does the prosecuting authority still wish to continue?

I have been assigned the presiding judge of this matter. Before I summons this case, I want to let the prosecuting authority know that a law was recently passed legalizing this activity (see 4.3 Act of Congress - Violent Offences Act). Does the prosecuting authority still wish to continue?
Your honor, the law legalizes the setting of bounties, not claiming or conspiring to claim them.

With the change in Attorney General, I am again asking if the Commonwealth of Redmont would like to pursue this case?

We would not, Your Honor.

Case is dismissed at request of the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back