The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

Fighter_King
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
L0ne_Ph3nt0m caught the defendant in the bank vault at the time of the bank alarms going off, when he arrived he caught one man invisible inside the bank vault with nobody else present and most of the gold missing

I. PARTIES
1. Bubbarc - Prosecuting Authority
2. L0ne_Ph4nt0m - Arresting officer
3. Fighter_King - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. Defendant was in the vault at the time when the bank alarms went off
2. The Defendant was caught invisible in the bank vault while nobody else was present

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. 13.14 Bank Robbery

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. 10 minutes jail time (done prematurely due to lack of a prosecuting authority at the time of the arrest)
2. $1000 fined for the robbery itself (done prematurely due to lack of a prosecuting authority at the time of the arrest)

1618935788471.png
1618935832971.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This twentieth day of April 2021

Verdict

The court accepts the sentence brought by the prosecution in accordance with the charge of Bank Robbery. Noting that the prosecuting authority has already exercised Section 3.4 of the Criminal Jurisdiction Act, in issuing a punishment prior to trial, I see no reason to issue any additional sentence to the defendant.

Considering that the defendant has plead guilty to the charges brought before the Court of the Commonwealth of Redmont, and that the accepted sentencing has already been issued, this matter is hereby adjourned and the defendant is hereby considered guilty of such charge.

Back