Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
Pciv
Pciv
donator4
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged and that the criminal records of government offenses cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder 9x

II. REASONING
1. it has surpassed 2 months since this charge and the last time i murder someone was almost 1 month ago since then i have became a legal cizten and have not committed a crime since
2. I have learned my lesson and have now been a very well-behaved citizen

javaw_CnH94UtI95.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 7 day of march 2023

I will be denying this expungement request for the following reasons:

Firstly, it has not been 2 months since all 9 of your murder charges, and for expungement to even be considered, it needs to have been at least 2 months.

Secondly, the purpose of expungement is to clear the criminal history of someone who has become a better citizen and stopped committing crimes. You clearly have not changed as you have had 6 murder charges just within the past 3 weeks.

If you choose to file an expungement request in the future, please make sure that it has been at least 2 months since you were charged, and more importantly make sure you don't file it when you have 5 of the same charge within the past 3 weeks.

I hereby charge TeuntjeMixer with 1 count of filing a frivolous case, and order the DOJ to fine them appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back