IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT​

CIVIL ACTION

Tello (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

TrollStomper
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: In early January, the Defendant was granted a $2,680 loan + interests ($134). The total amount of debt, 2,814, was dated to be due on February 10, 2022. It is now March 29th and the debt has still yet to have been paid.

I. PARTIES
1. Tello - Plaintiff
2. TrollStomper - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. In January, The Defendant was given a loan of $2,680 loan, ($2,814 with interests) from Tello
2. Despite the due date, February 10th, the Defendant has yet to have paid back the loan and completed their part of the contract.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the contract and loan’s existence.
2. The Defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $2,680 dollars, to repay the loan
2. $134 dollars, interest on the loan
3. $250 for legal fees

V. EVIDENCE

1. Proof of Representation -
1648607988796.png

2. Original Contract -
1648608026789.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29th day of March 2022

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Tello v. TrollStomper [2022] DCR 12. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

Because the Defendant failed to appear before the court within 48 hours of summons, and there is a significant amount of evidence I am ruling a default judgement in favor of the Plaintiff. I hereby order the DOJ to fine the Defendant $2,814 and unfine the Plaintiff the same amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back