IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT​

CIVIL ACTION

Tello (Cooleagles Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

BusinessMan369
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: On June 3rd, my client Tello loaned out $30,000 with a 10% interest rate and a 0.2% daily lateness fee to the Defendant, BusinessMan369, or MightyMonkey576 on discord. This loan was due back on October 3rd. It is now October 16th and the Defendant has left the discord and ceased communication.

I. PARTIES
1. Tello
2. BusinessMan369

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant was given a loan of $30,000 ($33,858 with both interests and the late fee as of 10/16) on June 3rd, 2022.
2. The Defendant was to pay back the loan on October 3rd, 2022
3. It is now October 16th and the Defendant has left the server and ceased communication with my clients.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant gave their signature on the contract and acknowledged the contract and loan’s existence.
2. The defendant has not fulfilled their part of the contract.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $30,000 to repay the original loan
2. $3,000 to repay the 10% interest
3. $858 to repay the late fee (0.2 * 13 days over the due date = 2.6% * $33,000 = $858)
3. $500 for legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
1. Proof of Representation -
1665952567784.png

2. Ticket Transcript (Original Contract & Signage) - Here

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 16th day of October 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Defendant is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Tello v. BusinessMan369 [2022] FCR 84.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
Tello v. BusinessMan369 [2022] FCR 84

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
1. The Defendant took out a loan and agreed to its terms.
2. The Defendant has since made no effort to repay said loan.
3. The time has expired on the loan’s window for repayment.

II. DEFENSE’S POSITION

1. The Defendant did not show up in court.

III. COURT’S OPINION
1. There is no doubt that the elements of a contract were present in this instance. The Defendant very clearly accepted all terms freely.
2. The Plaintiff upheld their side of the contract while the Defendant failed to do so.

IV. VERDICT
I hereby find in favor of the Plaintiff.

I order that the Defendant be fined $34,358, and that the same amount be unfined to the Plaintiff by the DOJ.

The Court thanks both parties for their time. This case is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back