(surferdude2132 (self representing)
Plaintiff

v.

(Rhino1210)
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
On the 29th of November, Rhino1210 hit me with a sword continuously giving me an open wound.

I. PARTIES
1. surferdude2132 (Plaintiff)
2. Rhino1210 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant hit me numerous times.
2. I got an open wound as a result of this.
3. I had to go to the hospital to get my open wound cured, this cost me $20.
4. It took about 18 rockets to reach the hospital, my elytra's durability also went down a bit.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant broke law 13.1 of Assault, under the category of PVP and Trespassing.
2. The Defendant broke law 13.4 of Attempted Murder, also under category PVP and Trespassing.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $25 for fireworks and elytra durability as I had to fly to the hospital.
2. $10 for wasting my time.
3. $20 for the medical bill.

Rhino hitting me.png
health.png
payment.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 29th day of November, 2021.

health.png
Rhino hitting me.png
payment.png

District Court.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of surferdude2123 v. Rhino1210. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Alright, we will start with opening statements. The Plaintiff has 48 hours to reply with their opening statement immediately followed by the Defendant who will also have 48 hours.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

OPENING STATEMENT

1. The Defendant continued to hit me after I said stop.

2. I got an open wound due to this.

3. I had to pay $20 for no reason.

(Sorry if there's any typos or anything, typing this really early and on a phone.)

The defendant has a little over 43 hours to present their opening statement.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

OPENING STATEMENT

I am innocent and I feel like I am being trapped in a Frivolous case , I was simply walking towards nearby Costco by the police station near spawn with my friend , all of sudden I got hit at my back by my Plaintiff (Surferdude2132) he hit me and then in order to defend myself I pulled out my sword and hit him back , Is it wrong to defend myself?

And I would also like to mention that if I hit him all of sudden for no reason and he told me to stop then my intentions should be to kill him or finish him but he didn't die that mean Plaintiff is putting false accusations on me , I only did in my self defense , I didn't mean any harm but only to protect myself.

I would also like to present a witness in front of the court that Plaintiff was trying to have a false witness against me to prove his false arguments . Here is the proof , these screenshots , I would like to mention in context of the court that how one of his Companion , Told me that "He wasn't even there at the crime scene not even nearby but all of sudden somehow after few minutes he was there , but he forgot about it " as you can see in the screenshots (Player -PREFINS) which proves that first he said truth and then he(PREFINS) talked to his companion (SURFERDUDE2123) my plaintiff and said the lie that he was there .

On basis of these evidences I would like to show that I did it in my self defense and I apologize for his injuries but he shouldn't have attacked me first and he shouldn't malign the image of gentleman like me on false accusations. I rest my case

Attachments

• proof 2.jpg
    proof 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    945.6 KB · Views: 115
Thank you to both parties for their opening statements. You guys have 24 hours to call your witnesses, or state that you have none. For the witness Prefins, I will allow him to testify, however I will not allow him to answer any questions about being at the crime scene, or seeing what happened.

My Witness is not online since yesterday , I would like to request for more time , Your Honor

REQUEST FOR EMERGENCY INJUCTION
I would like to request that the Defendant does not make any more slanderous remarks for the rest of the court case. The Defendant says that I was trying to have a false witness in court yet has no visual proof of me saying that Prefins would even be my witness. The defendant then went on to say, "but all of sudden somehow after few minutes he was there , but he forgot about it " as you can see in the screenshots (Player -PREFINS) which proves that first he said truth and then he(PREFINS) talked to his companion (SURFERDUDE2123) my plaintiff and said the lie that he was there ," the Defendant makes it seem as if it was definite and was confirmed by the proof. The proof that the defendant supplied shows literally nothing - I can not control what a random person says, I've also never even asked Prefins to be my witness. I would also like to note that I am not one of Prefins friends, I have never spoken to him until one or two days ago.

Rhino you have 19 hours to list your witnesses. It doesn't matter if they are online or not. As far as the emergency injunction goes, I will be rejecting it because I believe that the Defendant’s goal was not to slander but instead inform the court of a problem with a potential witness. At the end of the day, slander is illegal, and if you believe that the Defendant Has slandered you, then you can file another court case for that.

Because it has been far more than 19 hours, and the court hasn't been informed of any witnesses, we will move onto closing statements. The Plaintiff has 48 hours to present their closing statement immediately followed by the Defendant who will also have 48 hours.

CLOSING STATEMENT

In this case, the Defendant hasn't supplied the court with any proof whatsoever that this act was done in self-defence thus proving that he did start the fight and did give me an open wound as a result of this. He had a lot of time to state his witnesses but didn't. It's also quite clear that I, the plaintiff, was trying to stop the Defendant from hitting me as I said, "No, Stop!"

The Defendant stated I was going to have Prefins as a witness but I didn't even call up any people, the proof he supplied that I was trying to fake a witness makes no sense too. I don't even think I was on at that moment and the person in the photo just says that he doesn't exactly remember. I have provided proof underneath this writing, this is to prove that I have never asked Prefins to be my witness.

If I did hit him first, why didn't the Defendant tell me to stop?
Also, I had absolutely nothing in my inventory and in order to hit someone back in self-defence, the person needs to take away at least 3 hearts. I would have to hit him a lot of times to make him lose 3 hearts.

I would like to apologise for the misuse of the emergency injunction before as it is clear that Rhino may be a new player.
With that all said, I rest my case.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Rhino hitting me.png
    Rhino hitting me.png
    924.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot 2021-12-02 211701.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-02 211701.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
MOTION TO DISMISS

surferdude2123
Plaintiff

v.

Rhino1210 (Aladeen21 representing)
Defendant

1638579656540.png

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. In the plaintiff’s prayer for relief he asks “$25 for fireworks and elytra durability as I had to fly to the hospital.” But as you can see he was “attacked” in Hamilton and then he flew all over to Aventura just to get cured.

2. The Plaintiff has no evidence that the defendant was the person that took 9/5 of the 10 hearts. You can only see that he hit the last punch before taking the screenshot. Because of this, no one knows who took most of the hearts.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd day of December of 2021

RESPONSE TO THE MOTION TO DISMISS

1. I was originally in Hamilton but in order to get from my home in Aventura to the hospital, you need to fly over as there are multiple buildings in the area and it's a couple of hundred blocks away. I also don't usually take the bus when in hamilton, I usually go to my home then fly to the Aventura hospital. Lots of doctors can say the same thing.

2. I respectfully refute the defendant's claim that I provided no evidence and given earlier the picture clearly displays the Defendant's name further supported by the fact that he was wielding a weapon. This also isn't a reason to dismiss a case as the Defendant has still committed a crime and has no proof of me even hitting him, proving it wasn't self-defence.

Attachments

• Picture of Home.png
    Picture of Home.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot 2021-12-04 124039.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-04 124039.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 99
I will be dismissing the Plaintiff's first request under prayer for relief for 2 reasons: Number 1, there were other ways to get to the hospital, and number 2, even if you did use elytra, there's no way that a few fireworks cost $25. It would be so much easier to find fireworks for significantly cheaper than that.

However this case will remain in session as there are 2 more prayers for relief that I will not be dismissing because lack of evidence isn't a sufficient reason to file a motion to dismiss. With this the Defendant has 48 from now to provide their closing statement. A reminder that the only 2 prayers for relief that are left are $20 for the medical bill, and $10 for wasting the Plaintiffs time.

CLOSING STATEMENT

surferdude2123
Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

I CLOSING STATEMENT

1. The rest of the plaintiff's prayer for relief should be considered invalid. One of them is “$10 for wasting my time”. But as I have said in the past, The defendant was killed in Hamilton, and he went to Aventura to get cured. The plaintiff decided to fly all over to Aventura hospital even when he could’ve gone to the hospital in Hamilton.

2. The other prayer for relief is “$20 for the medical bill”. However, as you can see in the screenshot that I have presented, the plaintiff has Medicare cover. The defendant shouldn't pay for something that the plaintiff could've clearly gotten for free.

1638595533090.png

DATED: This 4th day of December of 2021.

May I say and present something to refute the statements made by the defendant, your honour?

Last edited:
Because the Defense presented new evidence in their closing statement, the Plaintiff has 24 hours to provide new evidence to refute the evidence that the Defense posted. However if the evidence will show that Medicare doesn't cover open wounds, there is no need to because I already know that.

Response to Closing Statement from the Defendant

surferdude2123
Plaintiff

v.

Defendant

1. I stated before that I did not fly from Hamilton to Aventura but instead I did /home then flew to the hospital. Anyways, this doesn't change the fact that I still had to waste my time by going to the hospital and wait for the doctor to create my cure. The Defendant's action did not only waste my time but the doctors time. Would I even need to provide evidence? I still had to go to the hospital and get my cure when I could've been doing something else - the meaning of wasting time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-074016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-074016_Chrome.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 94

Verdict

Plaintiff's position:
1. The Defendant attacked the plaintiff, leaving the Plaintiff with an open wound.
2. Not only did this cost the plaintiff $20, but it also wasted his time.
3. Lastly he had to waste more money because of the cost of fireworks to get to the hospital using elytra.

Defendant's position:
1. The only reason the Defendant attacked in the first place was in self defense thus making the Plaintiff responsible for all damages and costs.
2. The Plaintiff wasted his own time and money by going to the Aventura hospital instead of the Hamilton City hospital.

The court's opinion:
1. The court believes that the Defendant should have never hit the Plaintiff in the first place. Even if it was in self defense, it is clear from the evidence that the Plaintiff had no weapon readily available. This means that the worst that could have happened to the Defendant was that he got punched by a fist once, and he should have kept running minding his own business.
2. This court has already dismissed the $25 for elytra damage and firework costs because A: It wouldn't cost that much, and B: When you die, you spawn in the hospital, and to get back to the location the Plaintiff died at, the Plaintiff could have done /spawn without using his elytra at all.
3. As far as the medical costs go, it is undeniable that an open wound with or without Medicare costs $20 to treat at any hospital.
4. Finally, this court believes that no matter what hospital the Plaintiff chose to go to, it was still a waste of time as he clearly was not by a hospital to begin with. You also have to factor in the time it takes for a doctor to appear, and take care of you.

Because of this, the court is ruling in favor of the Plaintiff, and hereby orders the DOJ to fine the Defendant, Rhino1210, $30 and transfer it to the Plaintiff, surferdude2132.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back