Lawsuit: Dismissed SummitCanada v. The_MarxSisters [2020] FCR 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN THE COURT OF DEMOCRACYCRAFT
CIVIL ACTION

SummitCanada (The_Angels_Wings representing)
Plaintiff

v.

The_MarxSisters
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF- Yesterday I was at spawn I killed 3 people witch is suppose to be 30 mins 10 mins per person. I went to the nether and she could not find me and eventually I went to the hospital so she could arrest me. then while at jail I found a bug to escape but really if u moved one block it TP'ed you back to jail, so I showed west and then he said go to jail and right when I went back she gave me 20 or so more min's even though I was in jail. I logged off for the night and finished my time in jail today. I was in jail and just bc she didn't "THINK' I was in jail she gave me 20 extra jail time?

I. PARTIES
1. SummitCanada, a citizen of democracy craft
2. The_MarxSisters, a citizen of democracy craft

II. FACTS
1. The_MarxSisters charged summitcanada for 5 counts of murder, although he only killed 3 people (8/28/20)
2. The_MarxSisters also charged summitcanada again today because she thought he didn't serve his time even though she had no proof
3. summitcanada showed Westray a in game bug about breaking out the prison, and The_MarxSisters gave summitcanada an additional 20 minutes in jail.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The_MarxSisters accused SummitCanada of an additional two murders.
2. This case has caused my client concern about how just DC's police department really is.
3. She made him serve time in prison twice without having the evidence to do so.
4. She also did not write a report on the most recent arrest of today when she accused my client of "skipping jail time."
5. The_MarxSisters could be charged with corruption for these actions.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. A seven day suspension from her police job
2. 190$ to compensate for over charging my client
3. 500$ for legal fees

additionally, Rainalyn_Rose and Jman0511 will be called up as witnesses

DATED: 8/29/20

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    47 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
This case is hereby dismissed by the court for lodging a frivolous court case as;
(1) the accusation of "corruption" has no basis as the Plaintiff has failed to prove nor explain how the Defendant's actions benefited their own private interests, as stated in the law in reference.
(2) the Plaintiff accused the incorrect defendant; it is stated clearly in the Creating a Lawsuit thread if you are suing someone, such as a Police Officer, for actions taken on behalf of the Department, you are to sue the Department, not the individual. This has also been reaffirmed in Budgetmich v. DPA.

Should the Defendant have an issue with the actions of an Officer, they should take it up with the Department of Justice, or allege a suit against the Department.

The court orders the Department of Justice to fine the Plaintiff, SummitCanada, $60 for lodging this frivolous case.

I love Democracycraft! off west
The Court also orders the Department of Justice to fine the Plaintiff's counsel, The_Angels_Wings, $20 for contempt of court. This case was dismissed, therefore, you are not to respond to this thread, and are in contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back