Lawsuit: Adjourned StressedGV v. SalsaStar [2022] FCR 52.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawanoesepr

Citizen
Supporter
lawanoesepr
lawanoesepr
donator1
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

StressedGV
Plaintiff

v.

SalsaStar
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The defendant has no intention of paying off a loan as he has been banned, Furthermore he agreed to a second agreement to settle the funds in court

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. Salsastar
2. StressedGV

II. FACTS
1. SalsaStar is banned, meaning he has no intention of repaying a loan
2. He had agreed to two contracts, One agreeing to pay the loan within three months and another agreeing to settle the assets in court as he was banned

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. As SalsaStar has no intentions of paying a loan, violating the contact, I am entitled to monetary compensation
2. Furthermore SalsaStar has not disputed this, And agreed to pay sooner rather than two
months later

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 7800$ in repayment
2. 3000 for contract violation

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 20thv day of July 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-162622.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-162622.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20220715-162648.jpg
    Screenshot_20220715-162648.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 77
federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of StressedGV v. SalsaStar [2022] FCR 52. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

The court would also like to mention that a Public Defender has been requested on behalf of the defendant due to not being able to represent themselves during the case due to being banned.​

The Defence is present, your Honor.

The Defence is present, your Honor.
Please provide to the court an answer to the complaint within 24 hours. 7/22/22 @ 4:04 am EST

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

RelaxedGV
Plaintiff

v.

SalsaStar
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The Defendant does not dispute this fact.
2. The Defendant does not dispute this fact.
3. The Defendant wishes to use the court to pay off this loan, and wishes to expedite this process past the normal court processes by simply fining SalsaStar $7,800 and unfining RelaxedGV $7,800 without going through opening statements, witnesses, and closing statements.

II. DEFENCES
1. The second Prayer for Relief is unclear as to what the Plaintiff wants 3,000 of. It could be 3,000 dirt blocks for all we know. The second prayer for relief cannot be enforced in any way, shape, or form. To add to this, this court is being used to pay off a loan that cannot otherwise be paid off, so the “breach of contract” piece is null and void as the Defendant is attempting to fulfill the stipulations within the contract to the best of his ability.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21st day of July, 2022

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

Justification for Summary Judgement
A summary judgement is used in the case where no facts are in dispute which none are, And I believe we should skip to verdict

DATED: This 21st day of july 2022

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
StressedGV v. SalsaStar [2022] FCR 52

I. PLAINTIFF’S POSITION
- The defendant has been deported from the commonwealth and will no longer be able to fulfill their signed contract.
- The defendant had agreed to the two contracts claiming that they would pay off their loan in 3 months and settle the assets in court as he was deported from the commonwealth.

II. DEFENDANT’S POSITION
- The defense did not contest any facts given by the plaintiff.

III. COURT’S OPINION
While the facts of the case are clear, I wish to take a moment of time to provide insight into the legal understanding of the interpretation of this case. An individual cannot be "banned" but rather deported thus, the word banned is changed to deported in the positions section of the verdict.

Since the defendant has been deported from the commonwealth with no estimated time for return, I fully support the expedited nature of fulfilling this contract to avoid wasting time.

Council of the plaintiff should ensure they specify the units of measure when defining a prayer for relief. You should remember this from 8th-grade science classes!

IV. VERDICT

In the case of StressedGV v. SalsaStar [2022], FCR 52 I rule in favor of the plaintiff.

I hereby award all prayers for relief to the plaintiff and are as follows.

- $7800 in debt reimbursement
- 3000 blocks of air to be awarded to the individual for contract violation

The Court thanks each party for their time. This case is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back