CIVIL ACTION

steveshat
Plaintiff

v.

EchoTheOriginal
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant (EchoTheOriginal) placed a bounty on crytiee which expired a few seconds later. This led to Plaintiff (steveshat) to believe that crytiee was killed and at a spawn point where damage cannot be done and few people are there. The Plaintiff then placed a bounty crytiee for 420$ as a joke thinking he would not be killed and the Plaintiff planned on cancelling the bounty in a few seconds. Moments later, not more than 2 seconds, crytiee was killed by the Defendant who tricked the Plaintiff into thinking crytiee was not near him. The Defendant then refused to give the Plaintiff his money back after the Plaintiff asked multiple times.

I. PARTIES
1. steveshat
2. EchoTheOriginal

II. FACTS
1. EchoTheOriginal placed a bounty on crytiee which expired a few seconds later (Exhibit A)
2. steveshat placed a bounty on crytiee for $420 which was claimed not more than 2 second after the bounty was placed (Exhibit B)
3. EchoTheOriginal refused to pay steveshat back the $420

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. EchoTheOriginal purposely deceived steveshat by setting a bounty on crytiee and canceling it moments later. This lead steveshat to believe crytiee was dead and not near him.
2. Law 10.1 (Fraud) states "an intentional or reckless misrepresentation or omission of an important fact, especially a material one, to a victim who justifiably relies on that misrepresentation; and the victim party or entity suffered actual, quantifiable injury or damages as a result of the misrepresentation or omission." EchoTheOriginal committed fraud by leading steveshat to believe crytiee was not near him.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
1. Full repayment of the $420 from the bounty
2. Payment of $150 due to Fraud damages
3. Payment of $50 for mental anguish

1685654131654.png
1685652521358.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of June 2023

Last edited:
1686274811344.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the steveshat v. EchoTheOriginal. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honor I request a default verdict as the defendant as failed to appear and give a statement.

Your honor , I am the one representing Echo in the case , I request a 24 hour extension as my internet was down all day.
Proof of representation-
1686476790009.png

Seeing as both the defendant did respond in time and his lawyer was unable to post a response, I will grant a 24 hours extension.

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT.

steveshat
Plaintiff

v.

EchoTheOriginal (the Common law firm representing)
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

The defendant pleads NOT GUILTY to Fraud.

II. DEFENCES
Your honor, this transaction series could be considered a "Fair trade."

Fraud's definition is "an intentional or reckless misrepresentation or omission of an important fact, especially a material one, to a victim who justifiably relies on that misrepresentation; and the victim party or entity suffered actual, quantifiable injury or damages as a result of the misrepresentation or omission"

Your honor, here my client did not commit fraud and no damages have been suffered by the plaintiff. A bounty specifically aims to get someone killed in exchange for money. Your honor, hence the act of the plaintiff setting a bounty and losing money when his demand ( of killing Crytiee) was fulfilled. Crytiee was killed by my client in exchange for the $420 which makes this a fair trade and hence makes my client not guilty.

Hence no damages were suffered by the plaintiff meaning my client did not commit fraud.
I thank the court for their time.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 12th day of June 2023.

Thank you for your response. The Court now calls for opening statements.

The plaintiff has 48 hours to provide its opening statement.

Your honor 48 hours have passed.

Your honor I don't wish to pursue.

Case dismissed at the request of the plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back