Snowy_Heart

Citizen
Justice
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Snowy_Heart
Snowy_Heart
justice
The defendants named above harassed, tormented, and inevitably killed the plaintiff through a multiday, violent, organized, aggression. While our client was in their new shop, without warning Keeerun and GisUsAQuiche struck, killing our client in what began a multi-day bender of harassment and assault. From there Keerun, began to stalk the defendant to her apartment. Waiting outside the door holding a sword trying to break into their domicile. When our client went to spawn their assailants followed and killed them again. They then proceed to chase our client around the map for hours. Attempting to kill our client again, and again. Finally, our client got fed up and decided to wait at spawn where the defendants spewed an onslaught of profanities at my client and attempted to push her out of spawn to get another kill. Our client demanded that the two leave them alone time and time again but to no avail. After my client returned to the server. She was contacted by another player named Sir Shallot who confessed to being hired to kill them by the defendants.

I.Parties
1. Smokeyybunnyyy (plaintiff)
2. Keeerun (defendent)

II. Facts
  1. GisUsAQuiche killed our client in their shop unprovoked and without consent.
  2. After our client was killed GisUsAQuiche’s accomplice Keerun began assaulting and threatening Smokkeyyybunnyy in their own home.
  3. When our client went back to spawn the defendant followed and continually insulted, assaulted, and attempted to kill our client.
  4. When my client got back on the two conspired with a hitman to kill our client.
  5. Our client asked multiple times for the duo to stop their assault to no avail.
III. Claims of Relief
  1. The multi-day harassment went far beyond the scope of everyday malice and to the average individual would be considered outrageous. Therefore, punitive damages should be applied to deter the defendants from committing similar actions in the future.
  2. The multi-day harassment that my client had to endure caused severe emotional trauma and distress, especially in spaces that my client deemed as safe zones for multiple play sessions which should be awarded emotional damages.
  3. the defendants were allowed to continue their harassment for far longer than what other players would have to endure. Therefore, increasing the loss of enjoyment of Redmont of our defendant.
IV. Prayers of Relief
Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendants:
1. $10000 in punitive damages to prevent the defendant from committing these outrageous acts again.
2. $10000 in emotional d Damages due to the phycological stress, fear, and pain the defense caused.
3. $10000 for loss of enjoyment of Redmont.
4 $4000 in legal fees.

A
Screenshot_2023-10-17_010959.png

B
1697863668997.png

C
1697863686357.png

D
1697863700575.png

E
1697863761850.png

F
1697863787816.png

G

Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant, @kronn is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Smokeyybunnyyy v. Keeerun [2023] FCR 88. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of this case.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The Defendant has failed to appear. This case will result in default judgement.

Get a life smokey luv

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a life smokey luv
Objection
breach of procedure

Your Honor,
the defendent spoke out of turn to harrass, and insult my client further.

Thank you, Your Honor.

Objection
breach of procedure

Your Honor,
the defendent spoke out of turn to harrass, and insult my client further.

Thank you, Your Honor.
Sustained. The comment will be struck.

Keeerun, if you speak or act out of line in this court again, you will be found in Contempt of Court.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT
SmokeyyBunnyyy v. Keeerun [2023] FCR 88

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. GisUsAQuiche killed the Plaintiff in their shop unprovoked and without consent.
2. After the Plaintiff was killed, GisUsAQuiche’s accomplice Keerun began assaulting and threatening the Plaintiff in their own home.
3. When the Plaintiff went back to spawn the defendant followed and continually insulted, assaulted, and attempted to kill the Plaintiff.
4. When the Plaintiff got back on the two conspired with a hitman to kill our client.
5. The Plaintiff asked multiple times for the duo to stop their assault to no avail.
6. The above actions warrant punitive damages, emotional damages, and damages for Loss of Enjoyment in Redmont.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant did not adequately appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. GisUsAQuiche's actions are not relevant to this case.
2. There is proof that Keeerun killed the Plaintiff once, however it is not clear if this was murder. If it was, the Department of Justice should have fined/jailed them, and punitive damages for the murder are not necessary.
3. Asking what it's like to be killed is (in Minecraft), not particularly obscene, nor does it rise to the level of negligent or intentional action which causes psychological harm.
4. SirShallot's and GisUsAQuiche's messages do not produce sufficient proof that Keeerun "conspired with a hitman to kill" the Plaintiff.
5. The Plaintiff produced no evidence that there are any activities in Redmont that they can no longer enjoy in the same way as before these actions occurred.
6. While there is evidence that the Plaintiff was killed once, the rest of the evidence is, at best, circumstantial. The Defendant's mere presence at the Plaintiff's home (in a single screenshot) and at spawn is not sufficient to prove that the allegations are true.

On another note, I would recommend to the Plaintiff's counsel that when writing the FACTS, you should refer to which Exhibits of evidence corroborate that fact. It makes it much easier to figure out what you are referring to, and would likely make verdicts faster.

IV. VERDICT
The Federal Court hereby rules in favor of the Defendant, and grants no Prayers for Relief.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back