Smokeyybunnyyy
(plaintiff)

V

GisUsAQuiche
And
Keeerun
(Defendants)

Complaint
The defendants named above harassed, tormented, and inevitably killed the plaintiff through a multiday, violent, organized, aggression. While our client was in their new shop, without warning GisUsAQuiche struck, killing our client in what began a multi-day bender of harassment and assault. From there Keerun, an associate of GisUsAQuiche began to stalk the defendant to her apartment. Waiting outside the door holding a sword trying to break into their domicile. When our client went to spawn their assailants followed and killed them again. They then proceed to chase our client around the map for hours. Attempting to kill our client again, and again. Finally, our client got fed up and decided to wait at spawn where the defendants spewed an onslaught of profanities at my client and attempted to push her out of spawn to get another kill. Our client demanded that the two leave them alone time and time again but to no avail. After my client returned to the server. She was contacted by another player named Sir Shallot who confessed to being hired to kill them by the defendants. When my client went to staff about the harassment and needless slaughters, they did nothing to reconcile and defend my client.

I.Parties
1. Smokeyybunnyyy (plaintiff)
2. GisUsAQuiche (defendent)
3. Keeerun (defendent)

II. Facts
  1. GisUsAQuiche killed our client in their shop unprovoked and without consent.
  2. After our client was killed GisUsAQuiche’s accomplice Keerun began assaulting and threatening Smokkeyyybunnyy in their own home.
  3. When our client went back to spawn the defendants followed and continually insulted, assaulted, and attempted to kill our client.
  4. When my client got back on the two conspired with a hitman to kill our client.
  5. Our client asked multiple times for the duo to stop their assault to no avail.
III. Claims of Relief
  1. The multi-day harassment went far beyond the scope of everyday malice and to the average individual would be considered outrageous. Therefore, punitive damages should be applied to deter the defendants from committing similar actions in the future.
  2. The multi-day harassment that my client had to endure caused severe emotional trauma and distress, especially in spaces that my client deemed as safe zones for multiple play sessions which should be awarded emotional damages.
  3. the defendants were allowed to continue their harassment for far longer than what other players would have to endure. Therefore, increasing the loss of enjoyment of Redmont of our defendant.

IV. Prayers of Relief
Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendants:
1. $10000 in punitive damages to prevent the defendant from committing these outrageous acts again.
2. $10000 in emotional d Damages due to the phycological stress, fear, and pain the defense caused.
3. $10000 for loss of enjoyment of Redmont.
4 $4000 in legal fees.

Evidence:

A
1696855764310.png

B
1696856110965.png

C
1696856095922.png

D
1696856125070.png

E
1696856460275.png

F
1696856840356.png

G

witnesses
Smokeyybunnyyy

CupofPho

Your Honor,
On plaintiffs behalf, I would like to formally request for a WRIT OF MANDAMUS on Department of Justice to release to the court the following:

1. GisUsAQuiche's criminal record including their kill logs from 8/7-8/9
2. Keeerun's criminal record including their kill logs from 8/7-8/9
3. Sir_Shallots criminal record including their kill logs from 8/7-8/9

Thank you,
Your Honor.

Last edited:
Before I issue a summons, can you explain why this is a reverse class-action as opposed to filing lawsuits against the two Defendant's separately?

Before I issue a summons, can you explain why this is a reverse class-action as opposed to filing lawsuits against the two Defendant's separately?
Your Honor,
Thank you so much for reaching out. My thought process is as such;

Both co-conspirators worked unanimously to harrass and assault my client for multiple days. Their actions were conjoined and there efforts were comangled. Since both committed the acts together I considered them both one party each with a part to play in the antagonization of my client.

Since their actions are both deeply intertwined seperating them would also create two identical cases with the same complaint, facts, relief evidance, and witnesses. This will only add to the confusion, trauma, and work load of the court, and the parties involved.

If you belive a joint lawsuit is not warrented. I will oblige, dissmiss and refile as two seperate suits.

Thank you so much,
Your Honor

Your Honor,
Thank you so much for reaching out. My thought process is as such;

Both co-conspirators worked unanimously to harrass and assault my client for multiple days. Their actions were conjoined and there efforts were comangled. Since both committed the acts together I considered them both one party each with a part to play in the antagonization of my client.

Since their actions are both deeply intertwined seperating them would also create two identical cases with the same complaint, facts, relief evidance, and witnesses. This will only add to the confusion, trauma, and work load of the court, and the parties involved.

If you belive a joint lawsuit is not warrented. I will oblige, dissmiss and refile as two seperate suits.

Thank you so much,
Your Honor
The hesitation comes from the fact that we cannot force one party to agree to the legal representation of another.

They will be summoned but if they do not agree to the same legal representation, they will need to be sued separately.

Seal_FC.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendants are required to appear before the court in the case of Smokeyybunnyyy v. GisUsAQuiche and Keeerun [2023] FCR 84. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of this case.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.

ADDITIONALLY
I ask that both Defendants declare their presence in this lawsuit before filing an Answer to Complaint or Motion to Dismiss. If both Defendants would like to be represented by the same lawyer in this case, then the reverse class-action will continue. If either Defendant wishes to represent themselves or have a lawyer that does not represent both parties, this case will be dismissed and the Plaintiff will be required to re-file cases against each Defendant individually.​

Neither Defendant appeared within 48 hours. I hereby order the Department of Justice to charge GisUsAQuiche and Keeerun with Contempt of Court, and fine/jail them appropriately.

The class-action lawsuit will continue to default judgement.

This court is now in recess until a verdict is delivered.

seal_fc-png.37864

WRIT OF MANDAMUS

The Court hereby orders the Department of Justice to provide the Plaintiff with the following records from the Criminal Records of Keeerun, GisUsAQuiche, and Sir_Shallot:

Any murders, attempted murders, assaults, and harassment charges where the Plaintiff was the victim.

Additionally, the Plaintiff @smokeyybunnyyy or their representation @Snowy_Heart (or whoever represents the Plaintiff) has 72 hours from now to return to this case and provide the evidence obtained from the Department of Justice, if they wish to do so.

If you do not return within 72 hours and do not ask for an extension, the Court will assume you have no evidence to submit.

Your Honour,
How am i meant to know that im being sued. I have not been notified in game and frankly this is the first time ive ever been on the forums. Is there anything we can do or did we just like lose?
Thanks.

Your Honour,
How am i meant to know that im being sued. I have not been notified in game and frankly this is the first time ive ever been on the forums. Is there anything we can do or did we just like lose?
Thanks.
If I really didn't notify you in-game, then that is my fault (although I thought I did). Would you please provide a screenshot of your /mail read?

1697497686293.png

This is mine^^^^ The one below is GisUsAQuiche's. (she is following along with what is being quoted its just pointless us both replying the same things)
1697497752554.png

Your Honor,

The both Defendants has retained me as their legal council and i will need time to geta defense to this case ready.

WRIT OF CERTIORARI

I recognize the mistake I made by charging Keeerun with Contempt and moving on with the case without adequately giving them notice to appear in court.

GisUsAQuiche, however, was mentioned in Discord.

Thus, I hereby order the Department of Justice to reverse the Contempt of Court charge for Keeerun.

Your Honor,
Thanks.

WRIT OF CERTIORARI

I recognize the mistake I made by charging Keeerun with Contempt and moving on with the case without adequately giving them notice to appear in court.

GisUsAQuiche, however, was mentioned in Discord.

Thus, I hereby order the Department of Justice to reverse the Contempt of Court charge for Keeerun.
My discord has been disabled since the 9th of October. I can show proof but I'd rather not do it publicly because the email doesn't contain my discord username and would have to show my email address.

seal_fc-png.37864

WRIT OF MANDAMUS

The Court hereby orders the Department of Justice to provide the Plaintiff with the following records from the Criminal Records of Keeerun, GisUsAQuiche, and Sir_Shallot:

Any murders, attempted murders, assaults, and harassment charges where the Plaintiff was the victim.

Additionally, the Plaintiff @smokeyybunnyyy or their representation @Snowy_Heart (or whoever represents the Plaintiff) has 72 hours from now to return to this case and provide the evidence obtained from the Department of Justice, if they wish to do so.

If you do not return within 72 hours and do not ask for an extension, the Court will assume you have no evidence to submit.
Your Honor,
We have the evidance from DOJ. Do you want us to still post it now?
Thank you
Your Honor.

My discord has been disabled since the 9th of October. I can show proof but I'd rather not do it publicly because the email doesn't contain my discord username and would have to show my email address.
Original message:
"As you were also mentioned in Forums, this request is still denied."

I realize I did not mention you on the forums. If you wish to appeal the charge and provide evidence as to why the charge should be overturned, please file an appeal to the Supreme Court, so as to not continue cluttering this case.

Your Honor,
I am here to inform the court that on behalf of the Redmont Law Firm will be dropping both defendants as clients

Lawyer dropped us. We shall represent ourselves from here on out.
If you and @GisUs want to represent yourselves, thats fine, but unless one of you is a lawyer who will be representing both of you, then the case will be re-filed.

Please both of you confirm you wish to represent yourselves.

Unfortunately neither of us are qualified lawyers: does this mean we can't represent ourselves? If so it will have to be re-filed (what does that entail?)
In general, you may represent yourselves unless the court orders you to have a lawyer. If you'd rather have a lawyer, that's fine.

I think it is probably best to not have a reverse-class-action.

Let me think about it for a short while.

This case is in recess for 6 hours while I consider whether this case should be dismissed to allow fair representation for the Defendants.

Alright, @Snowy_Heart @GisUsAQuiche @kronn

This case is dismissed without prejudice as the Court cannot force the Defendants to have the same representation. Please re-file separate cases against the Defendants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back