IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Smokeyybunnyyy
(plaintiff)

V

GisUsAQuiche
(Defendent)

Complaint
The defendants named above harassed, tormented, and inevitably killed the plaintiff through a multiday, violent, organized, aggression. While our client was in their new shop, without warning GisUsAQuiche and Keeerun struck, killing our client in what began a multi-day bender of harassment and assault. From there Keerun, an associate of GisUsAQuiche began to stalk the defendant to her apartment. Waiting outside the door holding a sword trying to break into their domicile. When our client went to spawn their assailants followed and killed them again. They then proceed to chase our client around the map for hours. Attempting to kill our client again, and again. Finally, our client got fed up and decided to wait at spawn where the defendants spewed an onslaught of profanities at my client and attempted to push her out of spawn to get another kill. Our client demanded that the two leave them alone time and time again but to no avail. After my client returned to the server. She was contacted by another player named Sir Shallot who confessed to being hired to kill them by the defendants.

I.Parties
1. Smokeyybunnyyy (plaintiff)
2. GisUsAQuiche (defendent)

II. Facts
  1. GisUsAQuiche killed our client in their shop unprovoked and without consent.
  2. After our client was killed GisUsAQuiche’s accomplice Keerun began assaulting and threatening Smokkeyyybunnyy in their own home.
  3. When our client went back to spawn the defendants followed and continually insulted, assaulted, and attempted to kill our client.
  4. When my client got back on the two conspired with a hitman to kill our client.
  5. Our client asked multiple times for the duo to stop their assault to no avail.
III. Claims of Relief
  1. The multi-day harassment went far beyond the scope of everyday malice and to the average individual would be considered outrageous. Therefore, punitive damages should be applied to deter the defendants from committing similar actions in the future.
  2. The multi-day harassment that my client had to endure caused severe emotional trauma and distress, especially in spaces that my client deemed as safe zones for multiple play sessions which should be awarded emotional damages.
  3. the defendants were allowed to continue their harassment for far longer than what other players would have to endure. Therefore, increasing the loss of enjoyment of Redmont of our defendant.
IV. Prayers of Relief
Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendants:
1. $10000 in punitive damages to prevent the defendant from committing these outrageous acts again.
2. $10000 in emotional d Damages due to the phycological stress, fear, and pain the defense caused.
3. $10000 for loss of enjoyment of Redmont.
4 $4000 in legal fees.

Evidence

A
Screenshot_2023-10-17_010928.png

B
1697862758706.png

C
1697862564171.png

D
1697862610188.png

E
1697862658576.png

F
1697862673012.png

G

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-17_010959.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-17_010959.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 1697862599601.png
    1697862599601.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
PwFVDhr.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Smokeyybunnyyy v. GisUsAQuiche. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,
My appologies for speaking out of turn.
It has been more then 72 hours and the defendent has not appeared.
Thank you.

The Defendant’s failure to appear within the 72 hour timeframe given to them by this court has resulted in the default judgment of this case. The Defendant remains legally active on the server, with a playtime of over 2 days in the past 30 days, they have an active forums and Discord account, and have not responded to even request a public defender. As such, they will not be afforded the opportunity to be provided with one

Additionally, the Defendant is hereby charged with Contempt of Court for failure to respond to a court summons in a timely manner, or in this case, at all.

The court’s judgment will be posted within a few hours, and I also would like to thank the Plaintiff in this case for their patience.

Verdict

VERDICT

Smokeyybunnyyy v. GisUsAQuiche [2023] FCR 89

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. Plaintiff believes they are the victim of relentless harassment, tormenting, and murder lasting several days.
2. Plaintiff fell victim to stalking, which led to continued murder, harassment, and tormenting.
3. Plaintiff asked the Defendant and those working with them to stop several times to no avail.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Defendant did not appear before the court

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The court believes that the Plaintiff did experience harassment by the Defendant under the Violent Offenses Act.
2. The court believes that, based upon what has been provided, the Defendant had time to change direction and stop the senseless acts against the Plaintiff and yet did not.

IV. DECISION
1. The court rules in favor of the Plaintiff.
2. The court will grant a revised version of the Prayer for Relief as follows:

A. $6,250 in punitive damages
B. $9,000 in emotional damages
C. $3,050 in legal fees

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back