Commerce Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Skywat4
Skywat4
economist
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder x5
2. Bank Trespassing x2
3. Trespassing
4. Incitement

II. REASONING
1. The most recent crime committed was incitement which took place on the 30th of October, 2022. There has been no crime committed since then which is the legal requirement for time without crime to be expunged.
2. I have now become a reformed citizen and have not committed crime in a long time. I even have become an officer of the law which shows how far I have changed as a person and that I have been reformed.

(Click on link to see all photos)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 4th day of January, 2023

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Skywat4/Skeppyshop Expungement Request [2023] FCR 2. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

The State does not contest the expungement of this individual's criminal record as they meet all the criteria.

Firstly I would like to apologize for the delay. Secondly, because the Commonwealth does not contest the expungement request, and the individual meets all of the criteria, I hereby order the DOJ to remove 5 counts of murder and 2 counts of Bank trespassing, 1 count of trespassing, and 1 count of incitement from Skeppyshop's criminal record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back