The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. silverdoller2 (Plaintiff)
2. Maddy599 (Defendent)
3.doglover2342 (witness)
4.callmeshady2930 (witness)

II. FACTS
1. doglover2342 and callmeshady2930 where getting married with silverdoller2 officiaring. Maddy599 Then Came In And Marryed Them Before I Could.
2. doglover2342 and callmeshady2930 are married now

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Maddy599 Has Stolen $70 from me for the wedding
2. $200 Of Legal fees Also

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Maddy599 To Be Removed From The Courts For Abuse Of Powers
2. For Silverdoller2 to be reemburst $270 and $30 In Stress Fees with a total of $300

Evidence
Chat Logs And Witness Statements

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 15th day of August 2021

district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant Maddy559 is required to appear before the court in the case of Silverdollar2 v. Maddy559 . Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.​

Your Honor, I believe this case is for "Maddy599" and "Maddy559", not myself MaddyS99.

I indeed mentioned the wrong person in the summons

I’ll grant Maddy599 a 48 hour extension

You're Honor I belive it has been over the 48 hour extension granted to Maddy599. May we proceed?

Verdict

As the Defendant has elected not to respond in over 48 hours, the court will order Maddy599 to pay the $70 for the money stolen and an additional $30 for the inconvenience of the court case. Although I will not be granting the $200 dollars in legal fees as the plaintiff represented themselves and that is just a reach. The Defendant will pay a grand total of $100.

Back