Expungement: Granted silverdollar [2021] FCR 80

silverdoller2

Citizen
Supporter
silverdoller2
silverdoller2
donator1
The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder
2. Any other charges

II. REASONING
1. silverdoller2 is not to reoffend
2. silverdoller2 has become a respectable Barrister and owns a very trust worthy law firms
3. It has been at least Two (2) months since silverdoller2 has commited any criminal offense to his knowladge
4. He is trusted by many civilians in Redmont

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by silverdollar, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.​

Your Honor,

The state has no objection to the Expungement of their criminal record. They have met all of the requirements and we have no reason to believe that will reoffend. They are also a respected member of the government and have a reputation.

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. 07-2021-15

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
1. silverdoller2 has requested that their murder charges are expunged on the basis of good behavior for the past 2 months.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State asserts that PiOs67 has met the appropriate criteria and agrees that their criminal record should be expunged.

III. DECISION
The court believes that it is a reasonable request given that he has met the appropriate criteria. Therefore, I hereby order the Department of Justice to delete all criminal records for silverdoller2 and report back to the court when such has been done.

Thank you, and we wish the best of luck to silverdoller2 in his reformed lifestyle as a result of this now cleared record.​

Back