• Poll closed .

Freeze28

Citizen
Freeze28
Freeze28
A
Bill
To

Remove the legal gray area surrounding the wilderness.

The people of Democracy Craft, through their elected Representatives in the Congress and the force of law ordained to that Congress by the people through the constitution, do hereby enact the following provisions into law:

1-Short Title and Enactment

(1) This Act may be cited as the “Second Clarification of the Wild-Act” or the “2.COW-Act”​
(2) This Act shall be enacted immediately upon its signage.​
(3) This Act is authored by Representative Freeze28​
(4) This Act has been co-sponsored by: Representative ManagerHell​

2-Reasons

(1) The current legal specifications concerning what is and what is not legal in the wilderness area are by far not sufficient and breed frequent confusion.​
(2) Upon asking different officials of the server, the questions about legality in the wild receive wildly different answers.​
3-Clarification

(1) Any murder is legal in the wild, even if planned beforehand. The planning of a murder is also legal, as long as that murder is set to be taking place in the wild or takes place in the wild. Any purchase and any sale in the Wild are legal. The Incitement of a crime, which is legal in the Wild, is also legal, if that crime subsequently happens or is to be happening in the Wild. All the rules that are already specified to be permitted in the Wild, such as Griefing in the Wild, stay permitted as well.
(2) Any other action, not specified in this law, that would be illegal in the towns and cities of the Commonwealth, are of course still illegal in the Wilderness.

Last edited:
I am going with nay, no matter where you shouldn’t be able to buy a WOMD or use a WOMD and doctors are enabled to sell cures etc, this act doesn’t cover enough.

Nay - Not all laws that are illegal in towns and cities are applicable in the wild.

Nay - Not all laws that are illegal in towns and cities are applicable in the wild.
Then why'd everyone aye the first COW Act which was a helluvalot worse? I dont get this sometimes

by that you mean? bc that is the current state of things, that everything but murder is applied in the wild as well. Thats what I wanted to change

I am going with nay, no matter where you shouldn’t be able to buy a WOMD or use a WOMD and doctors are enabled to sell cures etc, this act doesn’t cover enough.
so if I made exceptions for those two cases you'd be on board?

Trust me, it would be so many laws to clarify, you have to individually pick them out. The clarification is a nice idea, but it’s a waste of time

Trust me, it would be so many laws to clarify, you have to individually pick them out. The clarification is a nice idea, but it’s a waste of time
still dont get what else you want me to clarify, besides the 2 things you named

Back