Lawsuit: Dismissed Rurge v. CaptinEmber, Carrymykids, AyoOnTop & POG_Leopard [2021] FCR 39

MorganMelon

Citizen
MorganMelon
MorganMelon
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CRIMINAL ACTION

Rurge (MorganMelon Representing)
Prosecution

v.

CaptinEmber, Carrymykids, AyoOnTop, POG_Leopard
Defendants

COMPLAINT

The Prosecution alleges Defendants CaptinEmber, Carrymykids, POG_Leopard collectively committing five counts of various Animal Murder in violation of CCRA §3.2b and the Prosecution alleges Defendant AyoOnTop one count of Excessive Profanity in violation of R&L Chat 3.5.

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
The Cat's death caused by Carrymykids is indicated after a Death Message is displayed (Fig. 1). Eddie Van Halen the parrot is shown to have been murdered by POG_Leopard by Death Message (Fig. 2). A message toward Rurge from AyoOnTop showing hostility on his lack of care (Fig. 3). John Kay, the Dog's death is broadcasted by Death Message caused by CaptinEmber (Fig. 4). Finally, Kurt Cobain is murdered by POG_Leopard from another Death Message (Fig. 5).

I. PARTIES
1. Rurge (MorganMelon Representing)
2. CapitinEmber
3. Carrymykids
4. POG_Leopard
5. AyoOnTop

II. FACTS
1. At ~23:30 UTC Thursday 15 April at ~Spawn, two of the defendants CaptainEmber and Carrymykids committed the first-degree murder against owned Dog: John Kay.
AyoOnTop caught being verbally abusive and is certain to assist CaptainEmber.
15 minutes later, POG_Leopard committed the first-degree murder against two owned Parrots: Kurt Cobain and Eddie Van Halen.
50 minutes later, Carrymykids committed a second first-degree murder against an owned Cat.
It had been proved that all defendants did not have a motive but committed the counts of murder "for fun".

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following charges against Defendant Carrymykids and POG_Leopard:
1. Two (2) counts of violation of CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder").

The Prosecution hereby recommends the following charges against Defendants' CaptinEmber:
2. One (1) count of violation of CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder").

The Prosecution hereby recommends the following charges against Defendant AyoOnTop:
3. One (1) count of violation of R&L Chat 3.5 (" Excessive Profanity").

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for Defendant Carrymykids:
1. $200 for a Dog in compensation for the first count of violation of the CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder").
2. $225 for the Cat in compensation for the final count of violation of the CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder").

The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for Defendant CaptinEmber:
1. $200 for a Dog in compensation for the second count of violation of the CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder").

The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for Defendant POG_Leopard:
1. $450 for both Parrots in compensation for the third and fourth counts of violation of the CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder").

The Prosecution hereby recommends no sentence for Defendant AyoOnTop.

The Prosecution finally desires to state regarding Defendants that have been banned, that they need the case to proceed for those who are not currently banned.

V. WITNESSES
The Prosecution declares antatro and burntburger as witnesses, and JoanM999 as a possible witness.

Cat_death.pngEddie_Murder.pngI love Democracycraft!_your_dog.pngJohn_Kay_Murder.pngKurt_Murder.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

For CCRA §3.2b ("Animal Murder") is referring to an Awaiting Assent section at https://democracycraft.net/threads/criminal-classification-revision-act.5132/

DATED: This 16th day of April 2021.

Verdict

The Department of Justice, nor any Government Entity, has authorized you to act as a prosecuting authority. As stated in the Criminal Jurisdiction Act, for a criminal trial to take place, the prosecuting authority must be represented by a prosecutor. The claimed prosecution of Rurge and MorganMelon respectively, are not prosecutors.

Additionally, I would advise that the allegation of Excessive Profanity is dropped, as it is a rule that exceeds out of government nor court jurisdiction, but instead is staff jurisdiction.

If you are looking for compensation, I would recommend filing a civil lawsuit. Otherwise, due to lack of criminal jurisdiction, this case is hereby dismissed without prejudice.

Back