CIVIL ACTION

royalsnakee
Plaintiff

v.

The Judiciary(Commonwealth of Redmont)
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
I believe there is corruption within the Judicial Department and that Mr.Dysngee is under the Payroll of a known Mafia boss and that he is also under the table with a few of the law firms and making a quick buck.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. royalsnakee
2. dynsgee
3. Dimitre977

II. FACTS
1. I did a recent Court case and it was very suspicious and seemed strange the way he was acting towards me and Freeze28.
2. There was a clear bias and the case was thrown out because of nonsense and I got charged well over 5,500 in "Contempt of Court"

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Because of this he is breaking the Corruption Act
2. I believe him to be working with the Mafia. View my previous court case for Mr.Dimitrive977 I want an inquiry for corruption because I think something is Off.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Firing and Imprisonment of dynsgee and $50,000 dollars in damages.
2. And for a Precedent to be set
3. I also for LEGAL Purposes Demand a release of Known Mafia Members to prove the severity and legality of this case and see that I am telling the Truth. I think Dysngee is working with Freeze29, TheRealPerson42, And a few people from GER. The Unspecified Mafia membership
(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 9/4/2023

I want to request a Prosecution by the Attorney General aswell. This case is receiving backing and more information. I need to involve Congress The Attorney General and request and subpoena many people and many documents. Please don't DECLINE this very very serious things.

At this current moment I am compiling a List of Imgurs and Pictures this CASE will take me a long time please do not deny and please do not move forward until I get congress, AG and the Justice department involved.

I would like to redact my case and apologize

1673763917997.png

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

Per the request of the plaintiff, we will be dismissing this case. However, we will be issuing a warning to the plaintiff for further wasting of the court's time will result in a frivolous court case charge. Filing a case within the Supreme Court should be well thought out and practiced. Please ensure you are serious about future filings.

This case is hereby dismissed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back