Supporter
Figomessi77
Figomessi77
eventcoordinator
RECORD OF MOTIONS
11th Congress of The Commonwealth of Redmont

Authorized by the Office of the Presiding Officers
Updated by Speaker Figomessi77 & Press Assistant Derpy_Bird

The Record of Motions is a report that shall be regularly updated by the Press Assistant each Congressional term to maintain transparency and provide the public a means by which they may view the various motions proposed in Congress.

MOTIONS OF THE 11TH CONGRESS
In Chronological Order
Vote Count Format: <Aye - Nay - Abstain>

MOTION TO ESTBALISH SENATE EXECUTIVE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (1/10/22)
Description: I, Austin27, President Pro Tempore of the Senate, hereby motion for the establishment of the Senate Executive Oversight Committee with the following members: - Austin27 (Chair) - huney69 - sleepyjay_ - pugbandit
House Vote: No House vote as this was a Senate committee
Senate Vote: 6-0-0

AMBASSADOR NOMINATION (1/10/22)
Description: Mr. President Pro Tempore, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Drew_Hall to the position of Ambassador for HarlonMC.
Senate Vote: 4-0-0

MOTION (1/11/22)
Description: Senator huney69 has proposed the following motion: "Turn the senate committee room into a Pro President Tempore Office. The reason for this motion is because the room itself is no longer serving its intended use and so must be put to use."

MOTION TO RE-ESTABLISH THE BUDGET COMMITTEE (1/13/22)
Description: I, Speaker Figomessi77, motion to re-establish the existing Joint Budget Committee. Members: - Sen. Austin27 - Sen. sleepyjay_ - Sen. Muffins - Sen. Pug - Rep. MilkCrack - Rep. wetc - Rep. Rurge
House Vote: 9-0-0

MOTION TO RE-ESTABLISH THE ECONOMICS COMMITTEE (1/13/22)
Description: I, Speaker Figomessi77, motion to re-establish the existing Economics Committee. Members: - Speaker Figomessi77 (existing chairman) as Chairman - Rep. MilkCrack - Rep. Mhadsher101 - Rep. wetc - Rep. Vernicia
House Vote: 10-0-0
Senate: No Senate vote as this is a House committee

MOTION TO RE-ESTABLISH THE HOUSE EXECUTIVE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (1/13/22)
Description: I, Speaker Figomessi77, motion to re-establish the existing House Executive Oversight Committee. Members: - Rep. MilkCrack (Existing Chairman) as Chairman - Rep. Rurge - Rep. TommysToe - Rep. wetc - Rep. tair0 - Rep. Mhadsher101 - Rep. ElainaThomas29
Senate: No Senate vote as this is a House Committee

PRES. OFFICER STAFF NOMINATION (1/13/22)
Description: I, Figomessi77, nominate A__C to the position of Clerk.
House Vote: 8-0-0
Senate: 5-0-0

PRES. OFFICER STAFF NOMINATION (1/13/22)
Description: I, Figomessi77, nominate AndreyMia to the position of Deputy Clerk.

AMENDMENT MOTION (1/14/22)
Description: Senator huney6969 has motioned to amend the Federal Reserve Act due to the following reason: “The bill was not amended as it was supposed to and had been agreed upon previously in the following document.”
House Vote: 0-9-0
Rep. Neemfy, Rep. Rurge, Rep. Mhadsher101, Rep. TommysToe, Speaker Figomessi77, Rep. wetc, Rep. MinecraftGerman, Rep. ElainaThomas29, and Rep. Vernicia nay'd.
Senate Vote: 5-0-0

DRAFTSMAN NOMINATION (1/15/22)
Description: I, Figomessi77, nominate Yeet63638 to the position of Draftsman.
House vote: 4-5-2
- Rep. Wetc Rep. Neemfy Rep. Rurge Rep. ElainaThomas29 and Rep. Tair0 nay'd and Rep, Mhadsher101 and Rep. MinecraftGerman Abstained

NOMINATION OF 218218CONSUMER TO BE THE ACTING SECRETARY OF STATE (1/15/22)
Description: “Mr. President Pro Tempore, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate 218218Consumer to the position of Acting Secretary for the Department of State.”
Senate : 5-1-0
- Sen. Trentrick_Lamar nay'd

PRES. OFFICER STAFF NOMINATION (1/15/22)
Description: I, Figomessi77, nominate Derpy_Bird to the position of Press Assistant.
House Vote: 8-0-0
Senate: 4-0-0

MOTION TO ESTABLISH THE JOINT LEGAL OVERSIGHT & REFORM COMMITTEE (1/17/22)
Description: “I, Speaker Figomessi77, motion to re-establish the existing Joint Legal Oversight & Reform Committee.
House Vote: 9-0-0

MOTION TO ESTABLISH THE JOINT STANDARDS COMMITTEE (1/17/22)
Description: I, Speaker Figomessi77, motion to establish the Joint Standards Committee
Sanate: 5-0-0

DRAFTSMAN NOMINATION (1/17/22)
Description: I, Speaker Figomessi77, nominate QueenBear10 to the position of Draftsman.
House vote: 6-0-4
- Rep. ElainaThomas29, Rep. Tair0, Rep. Rurge, Rep. wetc abstained

MOTION TO RECONSIDER THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT (18/01/22)
Description: Figomessi77, motioned to reconsider the Federal Reserve Act.
House Vote: 8-0-1
-Rep Tair0 abstained, Rep. ElainaThomos didn't vote.

PUT ALL CURRENT BILLS ON HOLD - WAIT FOR IN GAME TRIAL (21/01/22)
Description: I, Austin27, President of the Senate, hereby motion to suspend votation on the current pending bills in the Senate with the hope that an in-game session can be held as soon as possible

DER SEC. NOMINATION (23/1/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Teuntje1234567 to the position of Secretary of Environment & Recreation
Senate: 5-0-1
- Sen. Muffins29 abstained

SEC. OF STATE NOMINATION (26/1/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Austin27 to the position of Secretary of State.
Senate: 3-0-1
- Sen. Austin27 abstained

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE NOMINATION (26/1/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate JoeGamer to the position of Supreme Court Justice

AMENDMENT (30/1/22)
Description: Election of the Speaker of the House of Representatives and Election of the Deputy Speaker
House: 6-3-0
- Rep. MinecraftGerman and ElainaThomas29 and Vernicia Nay'd

Motion to Nominate
Description: Representative ElainaThomas29 has motioned for Nacholebraa to fill the vacant House seat
House: 3-6-0
-Rep Neemfy, Rep. Rurge, Rep TommyToes, Rep. ElainaThomas29, Rep. Tair0, Rep. Vernica nay'd and Rep MincraftGerman failed to vote.

CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE EXECUTIVE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE NOMINATION (30/1/22)
Description: I, huney69, President of the Senate, herby motion to appoint pugbandit to the position of chairman of the Senate Executive Oversight Committee

NOMINATION FOR SEC. OF STATE (30/1/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Austin27 to the position of Secretary of State.
Senate: 3-0-1
- Sen. Austin27 abstained

RE-VOTE BILLS (30/1/22)
Description: I, huney69, President of the Senate, hereby motion to put the following bills up for re-vote due to no Senators voting on them.

AMENDMENT THE PET OVERCROWDING ACT (31/1/22)
Description: I, Muffins29, hereby motion to remove section d under the terms of the Pet Overcrowding Act (regarding unclaimed wild regions), as the government has no jurisdiction in the wild.

NOMINATION FOR AUSTIN'S SEAT (31/1/22)
Description: As mandated by the Electoral Act, I hereby nominate the following individuals to Austin27's seat: -xerxesmc -37 -Reaperay -Aladeen21

MOTION FOR A SPECIAL ELECTION (31/1/22)
Description: I, huney69, President of the Senate, hereby motion to hold a special election for the replacement of former Senator Austin27.
House: 10-0-0

MOTION FOR A SPECIAL ELECTION (31/1/22)
Description: Speaker Mhadsher motioned to hold a special election for the replacement of former Speaker FigoMessi.

SENATE SEAT NOMINATION (31/1/22)
Description: As mandated by the Electoral Act, I hereby nominate the following individuals to Austin27's seat, xerxesmc, _37__ Reaperay, Aladeen21
Senate: 0-0-4

SPECIAL ELECTION (31/1/22)
Description: I, huney69, President of the Senate, hereby motion to hold a special election for the replacement of former Senator Austin27.

NNMC TO FEDERAL COURT OF REDMONT (31/1/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate nnmc to the Federal Court of Redmont
Senate: 3-0-2
- Sen. Sleepyjay_ and Sen. Muffins29 Abstained

SUMOMC TO ATTORNEY GENERAL (1/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate SumoMC to the position of Attorney General
Senate: 2-1-0
- Sen. Muffins29 Abstained and Sen. Trentrick_Lamar and Sen. Pugbandit nay'd

MOTION FOR FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT (2/2/22)
Description: I, huney69, President of the Senate, hereby motion to suspend votation on the Federal Deposit Insurance Program Act until our next in game session. The reason for this is because Representative wetc would like to talk to the Senate about the bill during an in game session before voting begins

MOTION TO SUBPOENA DEC SEC (2/2/22)
Description: Deputy-Speaker @Milkcrack has motioned on behalf of the House Executive Oversight Committee to subpoena DEC Secretary Thirtystone to an in-game meeting and on discord at Saturday 6:30pm EST.

VETO OVERRIDE (3/2/22)
Description: Deputy-Speaker MilkCrack has passed a motion in the House for a veto override of the 'December 2021 Tax Cuts and Loopholes Act.' On the basis that it was accidently auto-vetoed.
House Vote: 6-0-3
- Rep. MinecraftGerman and Rep. ElainaThomas29 and Rep. Vernicia Nay'd

RENOMINATION OF SUMOMC TO ATTORNEY GENERAL (4/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I 218218Consumer, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby re-nominate SumoMC to the position of Attorney General.
Senate: 0-3-1
- Sen. Sleepyjay_ nay'd

NOMINATION OF AUSTIN27 TO VP (8/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Austin27 to the position of Vice President of the Commonwealth of Redmont.

NOMINATION OF XERXESMC TO DEC SEC (8/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I LilDigiVert, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate xerxesmc to the position of Secretary of the Department of Education and Commerce. This will take effect a minute after the resignation of current secretary Thritystone.

MOTION TO FILL VACANT HOUSE SEAT (9/2/22)
Description: Speaker Mhadsher101 motions to fill the vacant House seat with MartyRay as he is next on the list of votes in the recent special election.
House: 7-2-0
- Rep. Wetc and Rep. Vernicia Nay'd

MARTYRAY TO JOIN STANDARDS AND HOUSE EO COMMITTEE (9/2/22)
Description: Speaker Mhadsher motions for new Representative MartyRay to join the Standards Committee and House EO Committee as those are the ones they requested to be in.

House: 9-0-0

NOMINATION OF DOH SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate VerySmolBirb to the position of Secretary of the Department of Health.
Senate: 6-0-0

NOMINATION OF DER SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Teuntje1234567 to the position of Secretary of the Department of Environment and Recreation.

NOMINATION OF DCT SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Hm_shi to the position of Secretary of the Department of Construction and Transportation.

NOMINATION OF DEC SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Xerxesmc to the position of Secretary of the Department of Education and Commerce.

NOMINATION OF DPA SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Twixted to the position of Secretary of the Department of Public Affairs.

NOMINATION OF DOS SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Austin27 to the position of Secretary of the Department of State.
Senate: 5-0-1
- Sen. PugBandit Abstained

NOMINATION OF DOJ SEC (12/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President Elect of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate LilNickiVert to the position of Secretary of the Department of Justice

SLATT ACT AMENDMENT (15/2/22)
Description: I, Muffins29, herby motion to amend section 4 of the SLATT Act to allow for private business owners to create areas with restricted access for employees of their company.

NOMINATION OF THE AMBASSADOR FOR STATHAM (16/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Nacholebraa to the position of Ambassador of Stratham.

NOMINATION OF THE AMBASSADOR FOR HARLON (16/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate Drew_Hall to the position of Ambassador of Harlon.

NOMINATION FOR EMPTY SENATE SEAT (18/2/22)
Description: As mandated by the Electoral Act, I hereby nominate A__C to the vacant Senate seat of Vice President Muffins29
Senate: 0-2-3
- Sen. Huney69 and Rurge Nay'd and Sen. Trentrick_Lamar, SleepyJay_ and Pugbandit abstained

SPECIAL ELECTION FOR VACENT SENATE SEAT (19/2/22)
Decription: I, huney69, President of the Senate, hereby motion to hold a special election in order to fill former Senator Muffins29's vacant Senate seat.

MURDER INVESTIGATIONS ACT (19/2/22)
Description: Represenative ElainaThomas29 has motioned for urgent consideration so the animal murder investigations act can be put to vote now. This was requested by President Westray due to the influx of recent animal murders.

House: 7-0-0

SPECIAL ELECTION FOR VACANT HOUSE SEAT (19/2/22)
Description: The President of the Senate huney69, has passed a motion to hold a special election in order to fill former Senator Muffins29's vacant Senate seat. This also requires House approval.
House: 6-0-0

NOMINATION FOR THE AMBASSADOR FOR UNITED LAND (24/2/22)
Description: Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate LavenderxBlaxii to the position of Ambassador to United Land

NOMINATION FOR DEPT JUSTICE SEC (4/3/22)
Description:Mr. President of the Senate, I Westray, President of the Commonwealth of Redmont, hereby nominate ElainaThomas29 to the position of Secretary of the Department of Justice

DREW_HALL COMMENDATION ((9/3/22)
Description: I, Senator Pugbandit, propose a motion of commendation from the Senate to Drew_Hall for their continued effort towards the revival of the RBA, their outstanding work in the legal sphere of the server, and their dedication to the community with other influential positions such as being Ambassador to Harlon.

PUGBANDIT COMMENDATION (11/2/22)
Description: Senator LilDigiVert and President of the Senate huney69, motion to commend Senator pugbandit for all his hard work in Congress and his dedication to helping improve Redmont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back