Lawsuit: Adjourned Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. FuriousPaladin [2023] FCR 93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Justice Department
State Department
Legal Affairs Department
Commerce Department
Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

CIVIL ACTION

Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP
Plaintiff

v.

FuriousPaladin
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
On October August 20th, 2023 the debtor FuriousPaladin signed an agreement with supersuperking and agreed on a loan of $30,000.00 with an interest rate of 6%. It does not show when it was signed but we tracked down an image of what SomeHumanOnEarth put and it linked to that date. On October 22nd, 2023 Morgan Sheraton & Co sold the loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP. As of November 1st, 2023, we have still not gotten any of the loan payments or responses.

I. PARTIES
1. Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Plaintiff)
2. FuriousPaladin (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On August 20th, 2023 the defendant signed a contract with supersuperking (Exhibit A)
2. On October 22nd, 2023 Morgan Sheraton & Co sold this loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Exhibit B)
3. As of November 1st, 2023 we have still gotten no response from the defendant.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has not paid back the plantiff which is breaking their agreement that they have agreed upon

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $31,800.00 (Outstanding loan balance)
2. $5,700.00 (Legal Fees)
3. $37,500.00 (Total)
If prayers for relief are met please send them to xAntho_ny

1698872059890.png
1698872082264.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 1st day of November 2023

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. FuriousPaladin. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You're honor

It has been 3 days

Verdict

VERDICT

Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. FuriousPaladin [2023] FCR 93

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff purchased the defendant's loan from Morgan Sheraton & Co. on October 22nd, 2023
2. As of the filing date of this suit, the Plaintiff has yet to receive any payments from the Defendant
3. The outstanding loan balance is $31,800.00

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Defendant did not show up, therefore has not given their position

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Defendant has failed to repay any balance on the loan to the Plaintiff which they are contractually required to do

IV. DECISION
1. The Defendant shall pay the Plaintiff the outstanding loan balance of $31,800.00
2. The Defendant shall pay the Plaintiff's legal fees amounting to a total of $2,000
3. The Defendant, shall be charged with 1 count of Contempt of Court for failing to respond to the court summons

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back