Lawsuit: Adjourned Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP v. .AcesEnigma1602 [2023] DCR 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Justice Department
State Department
Legal Affairs Department
Commerce Department
Public Affairs Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP
Plaintiff

v.

.AcesEnigma1602
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

On October 5th, 2023 the Debtor .AcesEnigma1602 signed a loan agreement with Avalon Bank of $7,000 with a 40% interest rate, which the Debtor has to pay back totaling $9,800. On October 5th, 2023 Avalon Bank sold this loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP. As of October 8th, 2023, the defendant has yet to pay us back.

I. PARTIES
1. Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Plaintiff)
2. .AcesEnigma1602 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On October 5th, 2023 the defendant signed a contract with Avalon Bank (Exhibit A)
2. On October 5th, 2023 Avalon Bank sold this loan to Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP (Exhibit B)
3. As of October 9th, 2023 the defendant has not yet paid for the loan.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant has broken the agreement and is hereby in default of the contract originally signed.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $9,200.00 (Outstanding loan balance)
2. $3,250.00 (Legal Fees)
3. $12,450.00 (Total)
If prayer for relief's are met please send them to xAntho_ny.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 9th day of October 2023

district-court-png.12083

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the District Court in the case of Pressler, Felt & Warshaw, LLP. v. .AcesEnigma1602.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

You’re honor it has been 48 hours.

.AcesEnigma1602 is hereby charged with contempt of court. The DOJ is to fine/jail them appropriately. The court will now go into recess pending a default judgement.

You’re honor, is there an update on this verdict?

I apologize for the delay. I am currently awaiting word from the Chief Justice, however I will inform you the outcome of that as it pertains to this case.

You're honor

Just wondering if there's an update with this case

I will be presiding over the remainder of this case. A Verdict will be out either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Verdict

VERDICT

Pressler Felt Warshaw v. .AcesEnigma1602 [2023] DCR 31

I. PROSECUTION'S POSITION
1. Avalon Bank gave out a loan to the Defendant of $7,000 at 40% interest.
2. The Defendant agreed to a loan of $7,000 at 40% interest.
3. The Defendant failed to pay.
4. Pressler Felt Warshaw LLP, bought the outstanding debt from Avalon Bank and is suing for the remaining amount.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Failed to show.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Contract states that the it would enter into effect on October 12th, 2023 between Avalon Bank and the Defendant.
2. The $7,000 in question however was to be paid to the Defendant on October 8th, 2023.
3. The case was filed on October 9th, only one day after Avalon Bank had given out the money to the Defendant. This would not be enough time to not only spend any of the loan but, little time to earn enough through the loan to get money back to repay.
4. In Section 4 of the Contract, it states that Avalon Bank can at any time declare the loan due for any reason at any time. This is not in line with the Foundations of Contract Law as it checks 3 out of the 4 boxes for an unfair contract.

5. The Plaintiff also showed no evidence pertaining to a reminder, notification, or other to show that the Loan's due date has changed and the Defense was notified and given time to remedy the situation. In short, it looks like they gave the debt away and filed the lawsuit without notification.

IV. SENTENCE
1. Due to the reasons listed in Court's Opinion, I hereby find in favor of the Defendant with one stipulation however, I hereby order the Defendant to pay back the original $7,000 to the Plaintiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back