Presidential Statement - October Election | President Austin27

Cabinet

Citizen
Vice President
Seal of the President.png

STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENT

For many of you, this will be the first Presidential election you vote in. For others, this is something you've already done and understand the weight of what it means. But no matter such status, I speak to all citizens in this statement. I figured it best to make it abundantly clear the importance of this election. This statement isn't supporting any specific candidate or set of policies, it's simply my beliefs and the truth from how I see it as President.

To the voters,

Make this count. Your vote matters. On this server, with the playerbase we have, one vote can be the difference between winning and losing an election, the difference between your ideals being represented and the ideals of another individual being represented. Your one vote to show support for the person who you believe represents you the best and will lead this country into it's brightest future, matters. I ask that you hear me when I say this: don't vote for an individual just because of what you've heard from the opposing side or from your peers. Vote for an individual who you've researched, vote for an individual that you believe in.

Former United States President John F. Kennedy said it best: "The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all."

To the candidates,

These next three days won't be easy. You'll be anxious, overwhelmed, stressed beyond belief and if I'm being honest - that's only the beginning. When you see your name as the victor on October 10th, you enter into an entirely new world filled with support from one side and hate from the other, filled with joy and filled with burden. I messaged all of the candidates in a group chat when this election first began and I stand by my statement: "Be the best version of you, don’t let the politics change you. People are electing a leader, not a follower."

Take it seriously, please. And may Glory be with Redmont, no matter the troubles she faces.

Austin27
President

Back