Election Presidential Elections - OCTOBER 2026

Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
1,890
1759363589578-png.73773


This is the official post for the 19th Presidential Election of the Commonwealth of Redmont.

In order to run for President or Vice President, candidates must meet the following requirements:
  • Holds a valid passport issued by the Department of State.
  • Has 12 hours of active playtime in the last 30 days.
  • Has been 4 months since the player’s initial join date.
  • Has accrued 300 hours (for President) or 150 hours (for Vice President) of active playtime.
  • A Presidential/Vice Presidential candidate cannot be the previously elected President.

Players seeking candidacy for President must reply to this post with:

I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an independent / a member of example political party.
Example: I, Rob, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Bob. I will be running as a member of the Party Party.

Declarations close in 144 hours (6 days). After that voting will open and run for a duration of 72 hours.

Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend government-sponsored or privately held political debates and events.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I, unalign Dingle, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Wiitedo. I will be running as an independent. I am a member of DNP, CCP, TFC, UTR and associate of TE and Aether. My running mate is a member of no political parties.
 
Last edited:
I, antonfr, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be _GreyMC. I will be running as an Independent. I am a member of no political parties. My running mate is a member of no political parties.
 
I, sonofalancer, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Dogen851. I will be running as an Independant. I am a member of the Dino Nugget Party (DNP). My
running mate is a member of the PRP and affiliate of the WPR and Aether.

Rescinded :(
 
Last edited:
I, StarKlower, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be unalign. I will be running as an independent. My running mate is a member of DNP, CCP, TFC, UTR and affiliate of TE and Aether.

Rescinded.
 
Last edited:
I,  Budgiebud, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be  rotcepsni. I will be running as an independent. I am a member of TFC. My running mate is a member of TFC.
 
I, Alexis_123003, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be _carb. I will be running as an independent. I am a member of WPR. My running mate is an Independent.
 
I, SimplifiedMax, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Alan Rak. I will be running as an Independent. I am a member of The Workers' Party of Redmont. My running mate is not a member of any party.
 
Last edited:
I, S_Starlight, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Cr_2007. I will be running as an independent
 
I, JackalGG, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be eatean. I will be running as an independent
This declaration is invalid as I do not meet the requirements to run as Vice President.
 
I, MMiqa, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be UrbanDispatchMC. I will be running as a member of the People's Democracy.
Edit:My running mate is also a member of People's Democracy.
 
Last edited:
DECLARATION PERIOD ENDED as of 07 October 2026 at 19:00 GMT.

REQUIREMENTS TO RUN FOR OFFICE
In order to run for President or Vice President, citizens must meet these requirements:
  • Has accrued at least 12 hours of active playtime in the last 30 days.
  • Has been 4 months since the player’s initial join date.
  • Has accrued at least 300 hours (for President) or 150 hours (for Vice President) of total active playtime.
  • Must not be the previously elected President.

The following tickets met the requirements and have been added to the ballot:
  • unalign / Wiitedo (IND)
  • antonfr / _GreyMC (IND)
  • Dartanboy / MrNick20212021 (IND)
  • Budgiebud / rotcepsnI (IND)
  • Alexis_123003 / _Carb (IND)
  • SimplifiedMax / RobotAlan (IND)
  • Stanley582 / unalign (IND)
  • MMiqa / UrbanDispatchMC (PD)
The following tickets did not meet the requirements and have been disqualified:
  • zLost / FTGWop (IND)
  • S_Starlight / Cr_2007 (IND)
zLost did not have 12hrs of playtime in last 30 days
1791399243291.png

FTGWop did not have 12hrs of playtime in last 30 days
1791399263747.png
S_Starlight has been Deported until 3rd April 2027.
1791399284328.png
 
Back
Top