Election Presidential Elections - JUNE 2022

Do you wish to confirm LilDigiVert as the next president?

• Yes

• No

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
1654128165519.png

This is the official post for the 6th Presidential Election.

LEARN MORE ABOUT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO RUN
HERE

Players seeking candidacy for President must reply to this post with:

“I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an independent / a member of example political party."
Example: I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be Technofied. I will be running as a member of the Endeavour Party.

Declarations close on the 7th day of this month. After that voting will open and then close on the 10th day of this month.

Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend government-sponsored political debates and events.

I, byeSprite, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be LuckyPerms. I will be running as an independent.

I Pro_Of_survival,declare that I will be contesting the Office of President.my Vice Presidential running mate will be byeSprite.I will be running as an independent

I, LilDigiVert, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be huney69. I will be running as a member of the Super Mario Party.

Last edited:
I Pro_Of_survival,declare that I will be contesting the Office of President.my Vice Presidential running mate will be byeSprite.I will be running as an independent
I’ve decided I’m dropping out of the race due to lack of experience

I, Wetc, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. I don't need a Vice President, I'm good enough by myself.
Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements to run for President:
  • Did not nominate running mate and follow format for declaration

I, byeSprite, declare that I will be contesting the Office of President. My Vice Presidential running mate will be LuckyPerms. I will be running as an independent.
Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements to run for President:
  • Do not meet the 12 hours playtime within the past 30 days.

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Yes
- 65/80 votes (81.25%) (12 votes disqualified due to not meeting voting requirements)
No - 15/80 votes (18.75%) (2 votes disqualified due to not meeting voting requirements)

Total votes - 80 (14 votes disqualified due to not meeting voting requirements)

A special congratulations to LilDigiVert, our next president of Redmont!

Back