State Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aladeen22
Aladeen22
auditor
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Trespassing 1st offense

II. REASONING
1. This crime was committed 3 months ago.
2. The Player is a Sergeant and has almost no chance of reoffending

1622831820674.png
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 4 day of June of 2021

PwFVDhr.png

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by PiOs67, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.

Your honor, I on the behalf of the state believe that Sergeant PiOs67 meets the appropriate criteria in order for this charge to be removed from his record.

EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. 06-2021-04

I. PETITONER'S POSITION
1. PiOs67 has requested that their trespassing charge is expunged on the basis of good behaviour for the past 3 months.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State asserts that PiOs67 has met the appropriate criteria and agrees that their criminal record should be expunged.

III. DECISION
The court believes that it is a reasonable request given that he has meet the appropriate criteria. Therefore, I hereby order the Department of Justice to delete the criminal record of Trespassing from PiOs67, and report back to the court when such has been done.

Thank you, and we wish the best of luck to PiOs67 in his reformed lifestyle as a result of this now cleared record.

The report have been deleted by Justice Secretary.
I would like to thank the court for its diligence and its rapidity in this request.

Back