CIVIL ACTION

pepper5980 (self-represented)
Plaintiff

v.

ultrapvpnoob
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

After I wedded a happy couple in DC, I asked, "If anyone needs lawyer services, message me." Unprovoked, the Defendant, ultrapvpnoob, responded and said, "demonstrate anything you know about the law", adding, "like, at all." They then proceeded to ask me a series of rapid-fire questions, until i decided i did not want to answer their questions anymore. However, they then decided to say that "answer my question" "or else". After I asked them "or else what?" they responded with, "you die". I felt ashamed and uncomfortable that the Defendant would make such statements.

I. PARTIES
1. pepper5980
2. ultrapvpnoob

II. FACTS
1. The Plaintiff volunteered their services to anybody who needed them.
2. The Defendant then began asking unprovoked agitated questions to the Plaintiff, such as: "demonstrate anything you know about the law", and "any experience, theory, etc"
3. The Plaintiff responded and said that they "studied the rules." In response, the Defendant said, "rules?" "who studies those"
4. The Defendant then proceeded to ask 5 rapid-fire questions: "name one offence that cannot be stricken off your criminal record"; "name a government offence"; "what is the last step in a trial"; "what is the first step in a trial, not counting the complaint and answer to complaint"; and "q5:what act allows you to regain your firearms license after it gets revoked by submitting an appeal".
5. The Plaintiff responded to the first four questions, which, after the Plaintiff responded to the fourth question, the Defendant responded and said "brain cells expanding".
6. The Plaintiff then refused to answer the fifth question, which prompted the Defendant to says, "answer" "or else".
7. The Plaintiff then replied with "or else what?" to which the Defendant responded with, "you die".

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Plaintiff was harassed by the Defendant, leaving them (the Plaintiff) feeling uncomfortable and awkward. The actions of the Defendant have undeniably broken law 13.9 - Harassment, Alarm, or Distress. The Defendant also broke law 13.2 - Verbal Threats because of their not-so-subtle threat to the Plaintiff for the Plaintiff's death.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the defendant:
1. $130 delivered immediately to the Plaintiff.

Attachments notice:
The Plaintiff has photo evidence of the questions the Defendant asked to them; however, due to the limit of attachments I could add to the Forum, I could not add the photos with the questions on. Below are the photos of the beginning of the harassment of the Plaintiff, and the end of it. The photos are edited to aid your honor with the evidence; however, I also have the unedited photos as well, should you wish for them.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of December 2022

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
  • 4.png
    4.png
    789.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 10.png
    10.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • 11.png
    11.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • 12.png
    12.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • 13.png
    13.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 14.png
    14.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
I understand that this is your first lawsuit, so I'm going to explain this to you clearly.

The two laws you have cited in your Claims for Relief are regarding crimes that require a criminal prosecution - not a civil action. Only the Department of Legal Affairs can file a criminal prosecution. If you believe that these crimes have been committed against you, you should report these alleged crimes to the Department of Justice or the Department of Legal Affairs, but not file this lawsuit yourself.

Alternatively, if you believe you have suffered an actual loss due to these alleged crimes, you may file a lawsuit, but make sure to include such losses in your Claims for Relief.

Thus, I am hereby dismissing this lawsuit without prejudice on the grounds that you have failed to state a claim for which relief can be granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back