Supporter
Oakridge Resident
CaseyLeFaye
CaseyLeFaye
representative
A
RESOLUTION
To

Build infrastructure to allow citizens to travel to New Hamilton by airplane through the construction of a large public airport.​

The people of the Commonwealth of Redmont, through their elected Representatives in the Congress, do hereby formally enact this non-binding resolution, as a request to our Government:

1 - Short Title
(1) This Resolution may be cited as the 'New Hamilton Air Travel Resolution.'
(2) This Resolution has been authored by: Sen. v__d.
(3) This Resolution has been proposed by: Rep. CaseyLeFaye.
(3) This Resolution has been co-sponsored by: Sen. v__d.

2 - Reasons
(1) Currently, one can only travel by sea to visit New Hamilton due to the lack of an airport.
(2) If an airport is constructed, it would effectively speed up the process of the building of this new nation.

3 - Airport
(1) Department of Construction and Transportation shall:
(a) Oversee the construction of a large public airport in New Hamilton which allows people to travel from Redmont’s primary airport to New Hamilton.

Nay - Are you kidding?

The President released an EO which was setting the conditions to allow the DCT to establish infrastructure in New Hamilton. Instead of working with him to fix your issues that you had with that EO, you literally just tried to impeach the him for trying to do this.

Now you are telling him to do this in a different land which has not been officially annexed.

I’m not against the idea, I’m against the principle. This was already happening. You stopped it. Now you are pushing for it?

Pick your side.

Last edited:
Nay - DCT has the authority over public transport

(I initially was leaning towards Aye, but the more I thought about it, the less it made sense)

1714008336105.png

Back