Election Mayor of Hamilton Election (Special) - May 2021

Who do you vote for?

• LuckyPerms

• Rurge

• Taelor

• ChAkselsen

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
Hamilton_Elections.png
This is the official election post to fill the vacant Mayor of Hamilton Election.

Note: The winner will finish the remaining term. Current term ends at the end of the month.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAMILTON CITY COUNCIL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS HERE

Players seeking candidacy for Mayor will reply with the following:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of (insert political party or independent).

E.g. I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of the xEndeavour party.

Nominations close on the 14th day of this month. Voting will open shortly after for 24-hours.

Candidates are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend Government-sponsored political debates.

I, Rurge, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor Of Hamilton as an independent.

I, JohnBarboza, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor Of Hamilton as an independent.

Unfortunately I Have Discovered I Am 4 Hours Short Of Playtime, I really wish there could be an exeption but it would not be fair...
My Vote Will Go To Taelor As I Do Think She Will Be Very responsible and will care For Hamilton, I will be back in the next election though

Last edited:
I, lawanoesepr, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor Of Hamilton as an independent.

I, ManagerHell, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an member of the SPP

I, lawanoesepr, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor Of Hamilton as an independent.

Sadly you do not meet the requirements of 192 hours (8 Days) to run for mayor

I, ManagerHell, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an member of the SPP

I, JohnBarboza, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor Of Hamilton as an independent.

I, Taelor, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an independent.

I ChAkselsen declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an independent

I’m 4 hours short...

I really wish I could I put a lot of effort in the campaign

I, LuckyPerms, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as an Independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back