Election Mayor of Hamilton City Elections - September 2021

Who do you vote for?

• Chrisorg1 (SPP)

• Icypenguin79 (ICP)

• silverdoller2 (SPP)

• Hamhamham420 (NPR)

• byeSprite (YEP)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
HCC.png

This is the official election post for the 3rd Mayor of Hamilton Election.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HAMILTON CITY COUNCIL ELECTION REQUIREMENTS HERE

Players seeking candidacy for Mayor will reply with the following:

"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of (insert political party or independent).

E.g. I, xEndeavour, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of the xEndeavour party.

Nominations close on the 17th day of this month. Voting will be open for 3 days after.

In accordance with the Electoral Act, pursuant of the constitution, in order for a vote to be considered valid, they player must satisfy the following requirements:
(a) Has been online within 1 month as the votes are counted.
(b) Has accrued 12 or more hours of playtime in the last 30 days

Note: This is not relevant to mayoral elections. All who declared were added to the ballot.

Candidates are encouraged to create Discord servers, advertise on DC platforms, and attend Government-sponsored political debates.

The Department of Public Affairs will be holding a debate on: TBA

I, Chrisorg1, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as member of the SPP.

I, silverdoller2, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of SPP,

I, byeSprite, declare that I will be contesting the position of Mayor of Hamilton as a member of the Ye Party. MAKE HAMILTON YE AGAIN!

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Valid Votes: 59 (67-8)

Chrisorg1: 5 (7-2)
Icypenguin79: 30 (32-2)*
Silverdoller2: 2 (2-0)
Hamhamham420: 14 (17-3)
Byesprite: 8 (9-1)

Winner denoted with a *

Last edited:
you should have voted for me

Back