Election Mayor Election - FEBRUARY 2024

Who do you vote for?

• Vanquish69 (IND) [Deputy: TheReal42Person]

• crytiee (GER) [Deputy: ItsKatto]

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Dept. State

Department of State
State Department
This is the official election post for the 4th mayoral election in the Town of Willow.

Players seeking mayoral candidacy must reply:
"I, <username>, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be <username>. I will be running as an Independent / a member of example political party."
Nominations close in 72 hours, with voting open for a total of 72 hours.

Players must be Willow citizens in order to run and vote.

A Mayor candidate must meet the following requirements:

i. Has Willow resident role
ii. Has 12 hours of playtime in the past 30 days
iii. Has 120 hours of total active playtime

A Deputy Mayor candidate must meet the following requirements:
i. Has Willow resident role
ii. Has 12 hours of playtime in the past 30 days
iii. Has 72 hours of total active playtime

Candidates and parties are encouraged to create Discord servers and advertise on DC platforms.

Last edited:
I, Vanquish69, declare that I will be contesting the office of mayor. My deputy running mate will be @TheReal42Person. I will be running as an Independent.

I, Dodrio3, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Snowy_Heart. I will be running as an Independent.

I, crytiee, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be @ItsKatto . I will be running as a member of Galactic Empire of Redmont political party.

I, v__d, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be @xtub12345. I will be running as an independent.

I, v__d, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be @xtub12345. I will be running as an independent.
1708736418426.png

Willow requires the residency role to run in this election. Your candidacy has been disqualified. Staff has verified you are not a resident (some candidates do not have residency displayed in about but have the role)

I, Dodrio3, declare that I will be contesting the Office of the Mayor. My Deputy Mayor running mate will be Snowy_Heart. I will be running as an Independent.
1708736777674.png

Willow requires the residency role to run in this election. Your candidacy has been disqualified. Staff has verified you are not a resident (some candidates do not have residency displayed in about but have the role)

OFFICIAL POLL RESULTS

Total Valid Votes - 39 (40 - 1)

Vanquish69 - 27 (28-1)*
crytiee - 12 (12-0)

Winner denoted with a *

Back