- Joined
- Jun 11, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
MAXXXMAXXX (represented by pizza at law)
prosecution
V.
swiftsounds
defendant
COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
they [swiftsounds] never said anything about resigning, yet suddenly, they left the server and I was either blocked or they turned off messages from not friends
I. parties
1. MAXXXMAXXX (prosecution)
2. swiftsounds (defendant)
II. facts
1. swiftsounds signed a contract with MAXXXMAXXX on august 5th as an employee
2. swiftsounds left the company without giving his 48hr notice
III. claims for relief
1.according to section 4 of the contracts act my client and the defendant met all of the requirements to enter into a contract which are offer, acceptance, consideration, intent, and capacity.
2. as stated in section 7 clause 1 of the contracts Act "A breach of contract occurs when a party fails to fulfil its contractual obligations." the defendant did not fulfil their contractual obligations in the form of giving my client the required 48 hour notice noted in section 2 clause 8 of the provided contract
3. the contract that both parties signed had a clear monetary resolution to breach of contract
IV. prayers for relief
We are asking for the following:
16,000 - breach of contract
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This (8th) day of (october) (2026)
prosecution
V.
swiftsounds
defendant
COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
they [swiftsounds] never said anything about resigning, yet suddenly, they left the server and I was either blocked or they turned off messages from not friends
I. parties
1. MAXXXMAXXX (prosecution)
2. swiftsounds (defendant)
II. facts
1. swiftsounds signed a contract with MAXXXMAXXX on august 5th as an employee
2. swiftsounds left the company without giving his 48hr notice
III. claims for relief
1.according to section 4 of the contracts act my client and the defendant met all of the requirements to enter into a contract which are offer, acceptance, consideration, intent, and capacity.
2. as stated in section 7 clause 1 of the contracts Act "A breach of contract occurs when a party fails to fulfil its contractual obligations." the defendant did not fulfil their contractual obligations in the form of giving my client the required 48 hour notice noted in section 2 clause 8 of the provided contract
3. the contract that both parties signed had a clear monetary resolution to breach of contract
IV. prayers for relief
We are asking for the following:
16,000 - breach of contract
By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.
DATED: This (8th) day of (october) (2026)