Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Willow Resident
AlexanderLove
AlexanderLove
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Mask3D_WOLF (Represented by The Lovely Law Firm)
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Congress and their hearings create a threat of penalties, and hearings are involuntarily instances in which a person called to testify must answer questions. This could be construed as an event in which a lawyer is required for the protection of one's instances. The Congress, however, chooses on this day to deny my client the right to an attorney and continues to force my client to testify what a reasonable person can see to material that seeks to potentially incriminate him.

I. PARTIES
1. The Congress of Redmont (Defendant)
2. Mask3D_WOLF (Plaintiff)
3. Nacholebraa (Chairman of the Congressional Committee in Question)

II. FACTS
1. My client was called to testify in a joint Congressional committee about his conduct as a Judge.
2. My client asked for his attorney, AlexanderLove, to be added to the panel as representation.
3. The Chairman explicitly denied my client this fundamental right.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Constitution provides that "Any citizen, has the right to an attorney for a speed and fair trial." As certain Congress members have expressed intention to impeach and remove my client from office, this hearing is reasonably expected to be a precursor to a potential trial. In the same manner a police interrogation is a precursor to a trial, a Congressional hearing is also a precursor. People get attorneys in police matters because of its direct relation to a trial, and just the same, people should get attorneys in Congressional hearings.
2. The hearing's topics explicitly contain criminal accusations (or the possibility of them). This further leads to the expectation this has the potential to result in impeachment or other criminal matters.
3. The Constitution provides that "No citizen is to be made to produce self-incriminating evidence in a court of law, Congressional hearing, subpoena, or impeachment trial." This means that the rights are designed to cover criminal rights in the matter of Congressional hearings. Since the hearing is on a criminal matter, my client is not to be forced to testify on these topics, particularly without the aid of counsel.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The right to an attorney in Congressional hearings to be explicitly upheld by this Court
2. $5,000 in legal fees

V. EVIDENCE
Screenshot (522).png

VI. EMERGENCY INJUNCTION
As my clients rights are in question and this hearing is occurring at the present moment, and because the outcome of this case will severely impact how the hearing proceeds, the plaintiff motions to pause this hearing until the conclusion of this case.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 22nd day of July, 2023

After careful consideration, I have decided to grant the Emergency Injunction at this time.

It is essential to note that this decision does not imply the court's agreement with the presented argument. Rather, it is a measure taken to prevent irreversible and irreparable harm to the plaintiff if the injunction were not to be granted and the final ruling would be in favour of the plaintiff.

The defence is allowed to file a motion to reconsider this decision, after responding to the case.

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF MANDAMUS

The Joint Legal Oversight Committee is hereby instructed to pause the questioning of Mask3D_WOLF without an attorney added to the panel until otherwise provided.​

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Attorney General is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of Mask3D_WOLF v. The Commonwealth of Redmont.

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION TO DISMISS

The Defense believes that this case should be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges that this case falls under the jurisdiction of the District Court.

It seeks $5000 in damages and a writ of mandamus.

We do ask to be allowed to provide an Answer to Complaint (no extension needed) if this motion is denied.

Response, your honor?

Yes, you may submit your response to the motion.

MOTION TO NOLLE PROSEQUI

The plaintiff moves to drop this lawsuit. Congress has remedied the situation by allowing the plaintiff to likely be represented in hearing. We thank the Court for its patience and expedience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back