v.

Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I. PARTIES
1. Mask3D_WOLF (Plaintiff)
2. Commonwealth of Redmont (Defendant)
3. dygyee (Judge who unfairly charged plaintiff with contempt)

II. FACTS
1. Mask3D_WOLF commented asking to respond to an objection and only to respond to an objection (Exhibit A) — (Additionally the plaintiff had permission to respond to the objection from the main prosecutor)
2. The main prosecutor was charged with contempt after that for failing to post an opening statement after the plaintiff had asked to respond to the objection (Exhibit B)
3. Judge dygyee charged Mask3D_WOLF with contempt of court for failing to provide a list of witnesses (Exhibit C)

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The plaintiff only replied to respond to an objection and made that fact fully clear.
2. The plaintiff would therefore not be responsible for any other aspect, the main prosecutor would.
3. This was affirmed by the decision to charge the main prosecutor, Claxx, for contempt of court when they failed to post an opening statement. It would be unreasonable to assume that the plaintiff would be responsible for listing the witnesses when the main prosecutor was responsible for the opening statement.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The contempt charge to be overturned and stricken from the record
2. $75 legal fees

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 13th day of February 2023

EXHIBIT A
EBF8457C-B905-41A1-A4BD-3B2ED6C66152.png

EXHIBIT B
6AE3FD41-CC9A-4927-B873-4C506842F924.png

EXHIBIT C
35D75956-4050-4579-B6A0-26305FD33A19.png

EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

The plaintiff requests an EMERGENCY INJUNCTION to prevent any fining or jail time from occurring for this charge until this case is resolved.

Whoever is presiding over this case, I would like to request to file an amicus brief.

I will be dismissing this case. If a party believes that they have been unfairly charged by the Court, they are entitled to an appeal at the conclusion of the case (Contempt Appeal). Seeing as this case is only raised to strike down a Federal Court decision the appeal must be filed within the Supreme Court and be done at the conclusion of [2023] FCR 19.

This case is hereby dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back