Justice Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Aventura Resident
Dartanman
Dartanman
presidentofthesenate
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Contempt of Court

II. REASONING
1. It has been 2 months (August 28th, 2022) since the petitioner was charged and they have been a great citizen, being charged with no crimes since then.
2. Contempt of Court is not a government offence.

masked_criminal_record.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28th day of October 2022

federal-court-png.12082

WRIT OF SUMMONS
The Attorney General is required to appear before the court in the case of Mask3d_Wolf Expungement Request [2022] FCR 88. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your Honor,

As the crimes have occurred over 2 months ago and the citizen in question has not committed any offences since, the Attorney General, on behalf of the State, believes this expungement request meets all appropriate criteria.

Verdict

VERDICT

Mask3D_Wolf Expungement Request [2022] FCR 88

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
1. 2 months ago the Petitioner was charged with contempt of court.
2. During these 2 months, the Petitioner has committed no crimes, and has been a great citizen.

II. COMMONWEALTH'S POSITION
1. The Commonwealth agrees that the petitioner's criminal record should be expunged.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Petitioner meets all the requirements to have their criminal record expunged, and the Attorney General agrees that the Petitioner's criminal record should be expunged, so there is no reason that it shouldn't be expunged.

IV. DECISION
1. I hereby order the DOJ to remove 1 count of contempt of court from the Petitioner's record.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back