State Department
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
Aladeen22
Aladeen22
auditor
IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

The petitioner seeks to have their criminal record removed, in accordance with the Expungement Act. They understand that expungement is only possible if it has been at least 2 months since they have been charged, and that the criminal records of government offences cannot be removed.

I. CHARGES
1. Murder x10
2. Bank Robbery
3. Trespassing

II. REASONING
1. ManagerHell has been an exceptional member of society during the past months.
2. He is currently a representative which just proves how much he has improved since.
3. The player commits himself to not re-offend any of the crimes listed above.

1650298951109.png
1650299105829.png
1650299210330.png
1650299733909.png
1650300307644.png
1650300507028.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th of April 2022

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The State is required to appear before the court in the expungement request by ManagerHell, in accordance with the Expungement Request Information thread.

The Attorney General or State's legal equivalency is hereby required to appear to inform the court as to whether they believe the petitioner meets the appropriate criteria.​

Your Honor,

Due to the crimes having occurred over two months ago, and the petitioner's commitment to not be a repeat offender, I, on behalf of the Commonwealth of Redmont, believe the petitioner to meet all appropriate criteria to have their criminal record expunged.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
EXPUNGEMENT REQUEST

Request No. [2022] FCR 33

I. PETITIONER'S POSITION
1. ManagerHell requests expungement of 10 murder charges, a trespassing charge and a bank robbery charge since he has been an exceptional member of society, and promises to not be a repeat offender.

II. STATE'S POSITION
1. The State asserts that petitioner has met the appropriate criteria and agrees that their charges should be expunged.

III. DECISION
This court hereby grants the expungement request, and orders the DOJ to delete the charges from the criminal record of the petitioner.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back