CIVIL ACTION

Lynx
Plaintiff

v.

QueenBear10
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:
The defendant has left my business, Lynx. But this happened before the contract attached below ended.

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
The player has clearly violated the contract and left. This was only 2 days into the contract.

I. PARTIES
1. Lynx
2. QueenBear10

II. FACTS
1. The defendant left before the end of the contract.
2. The contract stated that if the defendant left before the contract ended that Lynx can sue the defendant up to 1000$
3. The defendant knowingly left otherwise they wouldn’t have signed it.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Stated in fact two I am able to sue QueenBear10 1000$ As they left before the contract ended

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 1000$
2. 100$ (for the hassle)

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 3rd of Jan 2022

Attachments

• 4FD10F82-C4AC-4A0F-A769-042DA686BB5F.png
    4FD10F82-C4AC-4A0F-A769-042DA686BB5F.png
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
District Court.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@QueenBear10 is required to appear before the court in the case of Lynx v. QueenBear10, case number [2022] DCR 3. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

your honor, may I request an in-game trial?

your honor, may I request an in-game trial?
After the defendant appears before court, I will ask them if they want and In-Game trial or not. If they say yes, then we can work out a time.

I give dodrio3 permission to represent me in court.

I will be representing the defendant

Also @dodrio3 the Plaintiff has requested an in-game trial. Would you want to find a time to have an in-game trial, or would you rather continue on the forums?

Me answer the defendant wish to continue on the forum

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

(who is being sued)
Plaintiff

v.

QueenBear10
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1.QueenBear did sine the contract and agree to the terms

II. DEFENCES
1. under section 7,4 it say. "An offer can be withdrawn at anytime even if promised to keep open for a specified period of time as promise are not legally binding, however if the offeree pays consideration for the offer to be kept open this id a legally binding option is created."

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: 4/1/22

Alright we will follow the Defendant’s wishes and move forward with this case on the forums. We will start with opening statements. The plaintiff has 48 hours to present their opening statement.

ANSWER TO DODRIO3

BubblyBo
Plaintiff

v.

QueenBear10
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. Yes. The defendant did sign the contract. meaning that they are legally bound to it.

II. DEFENCES
1. signing a contract binds you to it. under no circumstances can you get out of that.

DATED: 4/1/22

Thank you to the Plaintiff, the Defendant now has 48 hours to present their opening statement.

When you say that since they signed it they are legal bound to it this is correct but when you say you can’t get out of it that is wrong because under the “Foundations of Contract Law Amendment Act” it clearly states in section 7,4 "An offer can be withdrawn at anytime even if promised to keep open for a specified period of time” which applies in the situation because in the contract it says “you understand that this contract is active for 2 irl moths” and This is the reason for the sew but this can’t be enforced because of the “Foundation of Contract Law Amendment Act” section 7,4

Deleted

Last edited:
ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
BubblyBo
Plaintiff

v.
QueenBear10
Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1.the fact that the defendant said a contract is legally binding is correct
2.when the plaintiff says “under no circumstances can you get out of that” he is wrong if the case goes against contract laws it can’t be enforced

II. DEFENCES
1. Under section 7,4 of the “Fondation of contract law amendment act” it clearly states “"An offer can be withdrawn at anytime even if promised to keep open for a specified period of time”

DATED: 5/1/22

When you say that since they signed it they are legal bound to it this is correct but when you say you can’t get out of it that is wrong because under the “Foundations of Contract Law Amendment Act” it clearly states in section 7,4 "An offer can be withdrawn at anytime even if promised to keep open for a specified period of time” which applies in the situation because in the contract it says “you understand that this contract is active for 2 irl moths” and This is the reason for the sew but this can’t be enforced because of the “Foundation of Contract Law Amendment Act” section 7,4
dodrio, I'm assuming you would like the court to disregard the above message as you wrote delete right after it. Is this correct?

Thank you to both parties for their opening statements. Both parties now have 36 hours to inform the court of any witnesses they would like to call. If you have no witnesses that you would like to call, please mention that too.

dodrio, I'm assuming you would like the court to disregard the above message as you wrote delete right after it. Is this correct?

Thank you to both parties for their opening statements. Both parties now have 36 hours to inform the court of any witnesses they would like to call. If you have no witnesses that you would like to call, please mention that too.
Yes it had nothing to do with the case

I would like to summon MarsBarInSpace as a witness. They are the COO

Dodrio are there any witnesses that you would like to call?

I have asked the defendant if they have any they wish to call up but I have not had a response as of now we can continue and if I hear from the defendant I will let you know

After checking with the defendant we have no witnesses

district-court-png.12083

WRIT OF SUMMONS

@MarsBarInSpace is required to appear before the court in the case of Lynx v. QueenBear10 as a witness

Witnesses are asked to identify themselves as present on the forum thread within 48 hours, and ensure they familiarize themselves with the case. As MarsBarInSpace is the only witness, they will first be questioned by the Plaintiff, and then the Defense will have a chance to cross-examine the witness.​

It has been more than 48 hours, so I am hereby ordering the DOJ to fine @MarsBarInSpace $250 for his first offense of contempt of court.

Is the Plaintiff ok moving on without the witness?

Um I’m terribly sorry about mars they couldn’t get onto their phone which was logged into forums. I will try and get them to do it.

Ok you have 48 hours from now to either get the witness to appear or provide your closing statement. If you don’t post anything in that time, we will move on to the Defendants closing statement without yours.

I will try and get mars

Last edited:
It has been 48 hours with no response so we will skip the witness and the Plaintiff’s closing statement. The Defendant has 48 hours to provide their closing statement.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CLOSING STATEMENT

Lynx
Plaintiff

v.

QueenBear10​

Defendant

I. INFORMATION
1. under section 7.4 of the clf it states An offer can be withdrawn at anytime even if promised to keep open for a specified period

II. CONCLUSION
the contract says it will be kept open but the clf means it doesn't need to be kept

DATED:6/1/22

Lynx
Plaintiff

v.

QueenBear10​

Defendant

Although this law says a promise may be withdrawn, a promise is not a contract or an agreement. The defendant clearly agreed to staying in Lynx for 2 months.

DATED: 1/11/22

Lynx
Plaintiff

v.

QueenBear10​

Defendant

Although this law says a promise may be withdrawn, a promise is not a contract or an agreement. The defendant clearly agreed to staying in Lynx for 2 months.

DATED: 1/11/22
Your Honour this should not be taken into to place for the case as the plaintiff has his closing statements skipped because he didn’t submit it in time

The court will not take the Plaintiff’s closing statement into account, as this court already stated we would skip it, and if he had something to respond with, he should have asked the court first.

This court is now in recess, a verdict will be posted soon.

Verdict

Plaintiff's Opinion:
1. The Defendant signed a contract with the company Lynx that said that he would work for the company for at least 2 months.
2. The Defendant quit his job before the 2 months was up, which was a breach of the contract.
3. The contract stated that the Defendant has to pay $1,000 as a result of this breach.
4. The Defendant also owes $100 as a result of the hassle for filing this case.

Defendant's position:
1. The Defendant did sign the contract, and agreed to all the terms.
2. However According to section 7.4 of the Foundation of Contract Law (CLF) act of congress states that an offer can be withdrawn at any time.

The Court's opinion:
1. There is sufficient evidence of the contract between the Defendant, and the Plaintiff.
2. As the defendant did leave the job, the contract states that the Defendant owes the company Lynx $1,000.
3. CLF states that an offer can be withdrawn at any time. CLF defines an offer as an unequivocal statement of terms that comes before the contract is signed.
4. Because an offer is not the same thing as a signed contract, section 17.4 of CLF doesn't apply to this situation. Therefore the defendant is in breach of the contract with Lynx (The company).
5. As for the $100 dollars for hassle, the contract states that the defendant can be sued up to $1,000 which means the Plaintiff can't sue for any extra money other than the $1,000 stated in the contract.

Verdict:
This court hereby rules in favor of the Plaintiff, and orders the DOJ to fine QueenBear10 $1,000 and give that money to the company Lynx.

I would like to thank both parties for their time. This court is now adjourned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back