CIVIL ACTION

Liberty Banking
Plaintiff

v.

EpsilonCorp
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

Plaintiff loaned Defendant $1,000 on 05/04/2022 with expectations to be paid in a week in total with a combined interest of $1,030. After that, Defendant quit the discord server and now, EpsilonCorp is unreachable.

I. PARTIES
1. Liberty Banking
2. EpsilonCorp

II. FACTS
1. Liberty Banking loaned EpsilonCorp $1,000 with expectations to be paid in a week in total with a combined interest of $1,030.
2. EpsilonCorp left the server after receiving the money.
3. EpsilonCorp is unreachable right now.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. EpsilonCorp has violated law 10.1 by not returning the loan on the agreed date.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The agreed payment that was accepted by the defendant before payment is completed. ($1,030)
2. $500 for Legal Fees

Proofs:

Transcript of the ticket opened by EpsilonCorp in Liberty Banking discord server.

The proof below shows that EpsilonCorp received the loan and was reminded about the payment before the payment day. (The ticket above is reopened by Stealiee)

1652469459928.png

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 20.16.08.png

federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of the Liberty Banking V. EpsilonCorp [2022] FCR 38. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favor of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

Your honour, The defendant did not appear in court within 48 hours. May I request default judgement?

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

Liberty Banking v. EpsilonCorp [2022] FCR 38

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff loaned the Defendant $1000 and should have been paid back a week later.
2. With interest the payment should have been $1030.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The Defendant did not appear before the court.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. There needs to be enough proof for the court to rule in favor of the Plaintiff for a default judgement.
2. There is proof of payment, however no proof of the loan contract.
3. Because the court can only give money for what was agreed upon in a contract and no other money, the Plaintiff is not entitled to the $30 of interest because there was no proof that interest was part of this loan in the first place.

IV. DECISION
1. Because the Defendant didn't appear before the court, and there are currently no public defenders, I am ruling in favor of the plaintiff in a default judgement. However since there is no proof of any contract or what interest should be, the Plaintiff is only entitled to the $1000 that they gave the Defendant. I hereby order the DOJ to fine EpsilonCorp $1,000 and unfine claxx77 the same amount. (claxx77 is responsible for giving the money to Liberty Banking).

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back