IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Lawanoesepr
Plaintiff

v.

AlexanderLove
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows: The plaintiff personal details was leaked to joegamer after alexanderLove told joegamer
that I was terminated from lovely. And tried to get me fired from apex law firm

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF
I was fired from lovely after giving the office of the attorney general information about acts of crime alexanderLove love did. After he found out I was fired. My punishment was leaked to joeGamer without my explicit consent thereby breaching section 3 of the Employee protection act.
I. PARTIES
  1. JoeGamer
2.Alexanderlove
3.sumoMc (Attorney general at the time)

II. FACTS
1. I was fired
  1. AlexanderLove had leaked my punishment to joeGamer
3. I was providing information to the office of the attorney general.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
  1. Being fired is an admistrative punishment once my punishment was leaked. AlexanderLove breached section 3 of the employee protection act.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. 500$ I'm compensation for any services performed for the short time I was employed.
  1. An apology

Witnesses:
  1. JoeGamer

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21st day of august 2021

district-court-png.12083

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The Defendant,
@Alexander P. Love , is required to appear before the court in the case of Lawanoesepr v. AlexanderLove. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures.

I request the case to be dismiss due to the act breached was vetoed.

I would like to refile this case due to the fact I was looking at a act that was vetoed but later received assent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back