CIVIL ACTION

LavenderBlaxii (xSumoMC Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

FrankTabasco
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The Defendant, Mr FrankTabasco maliciously murdered and took the droppings of my clients Cows and Sheep. At least 23 Purple sheep were murdered in both of his rampages through her privately owned Willow Farm Plot. F-86 has been rented by my client for well over a month and she never expected for her way of life to be taken from her, through the murder of her property. Mr FrankTabasco had no right or claim to this farming plot nor did he have permission from the current owner of the plot, Mrs LavenderBlaxii. Therefor Mr FrankTabasco murdered her animals with malicious intent and we intend to prove that to the court today.

I. PARTIES
1. LavenderBlaxii (Plaintiff)
2. FrankTabasco (Deferent)
3. Taelor (Found the Sheep had been murdered)
4. Teun (Witness)

II. FACTS
1. Mr FrankTabasco used a method to have all the sheep proceed to go towards him and they would die due to overcrowding.
2. Mr FrankTabasco proceeded to take the droppings from my clients now dead animals
3. My Client was unable to use the droppings from the murdered animals to sell in her shop, therefor hindering her from making any money and/or profit

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. LavenderBlaxii Uses her animals to supply her shops and make her money. These items leather, wool, mutton and beef are how she is able to make a living.
2. Mr FrankTabasco knowingly used wheat in order to have the animals come towards him, this caused the animals to die due to overcrowding.
3.) Mr Frank Tabasco then went on to pick up these droppings from my clients farm plot. This took away her property and her items that she sells.
4.)These items that were taken, were unable to be sold. Since the animals where killed, my client was unable to breed and shear her sheep and cows in order to produce more and make more money.
IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. We are seeking from the court a guilty verdict on the fact that my client’s property was taken and killed.
2. We are seeking $2000 dollars in compensation for Loss of Property, Product and Profit.
3. We are also seeking that the defendant cover my clients attorney costs of $1000

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 24nd day of February 2022

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2022-02-19_at_4.png
    Screen_Shot_2022-02-19_at_4.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 95
federal-court-png.12082

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@franktabasco is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of LavendarBlaxii v FrankTabasco

Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

This is a civil case filed by the person whose animals you allegedly killed. The other case is a criminal case filed by the government. They are different cases.

Based on your response, I assume you are pleading guilty again?

It has come to my attention that this case actually should have been filed in the District Court. I have moved this case to the DCR subforum. A magistrate will be taking over this case.

Your Honor,

The defendant has since been banned, how shall we proceed?

Hello, I will be taking over this case, I will read through it quickly and then we can proceed.

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

LavenderBlaxii v. FrankTabasco [2022] DCR 8

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Defendant killed the Plaintiff's animals resulting in lost of property, product, and profits.

II. DECISION
1. Due to the fact that the Defendant has been permanently banned, I will give a default judgement in favor of the Plaintiff for $2000.
2. Unfortunately the Defendant has no money in his account, so the Plaintiff may contact the DOJ asking them to file an asset seizure warrant. The Plaintiff will be entitled to $2000 from whatever the Defendant's assets were sold for.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back