Citizen
Redmont Bar Assoc.
Supporter
The_Donuticus
The_Donuticus
attorney
IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Krix (‘The Dream Team’ Representing: The_Donuticus [Lead Attorney], Dusty_3, xLayzur, poemhunter, and Matthew100x)
Plaintiff

v.

The Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT

The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

The right to a fair trial is sacred. It is a requirement for justice to be done. We have the conditions before us for a deeply unfair trial, we seek to remedy this.

I. PARTIES
1. Krix
2. The Senate of the Commonwealth of Redmont
3. xEndeavour

II. FACTS
1. As a member of the Senate xEndeavour acts as a juror in the Impeachment Trial of the Chief Justice Krix.
2. Under the Rights and Freedoms the Constitution States: “IX. Any citizen, has the right to an attorney for a speed and fair trial. Any citizen, criminal or otherwise will have the right to a speedy and fair trial presided over by an impartial Judge, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation, and to be confronted with the evidence against them, and to have the assistance of counsel for their defense.”
3. Under the Rights and Freedoms the Constitution States: “XIII. Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status.”
4. The Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act lists Corruption as: “The act of using a government position to act to give some advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others to unfairly benefit oneself, or someone else. By applying, being appointed to, or being elected into a position in government, the player agrees to serve the server over themselves.”
5. xEndeavour, in the case of ‘Matthew100x v. xEndeavour’, has shown a clear and persistent bias and hatred of Krix. Furthermore xEndeavour has publicly campaigned for the impeachment of Krix prior to becoming a senator, as seen in evidence.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. As a member of the jury in the Impeachment Trial of the Chief Justice Krix, xEndeavour will render a verdict. Their prejudice, as demonstrated above, will deny Krix the right to a “Fair Trial” under the Constitution.
2. As a member of the jury in the Impeachment Trial of the Chief Justice Krix, xEndeavour will render a verdict. Their prejudice, as demonstrated above, proves “unfair discrimination” in violation of Krix’s rights under the Constitution.
3. Use of a government position to violate someone's rights in an unconstitutional way for someone else's benefit is Corruption as per the ‘Corruption and Espionage Offenses Act’. Therefore ruling on an impeachment trial when you are unable to provide a “Fair Trial” and even worse influencing events with “unfair discrimination” would be an unconstitutional violation of rights and therefore corruption against all who do so.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. xEndeavour be ordered by the court to abstain on all matters with regards to the Impeachment Trial of the Chief Justice Krix.
2. xEndeavour in voting on or participating in the Impeachment Trial of Krix in their capacity as a Senator will be deemed as having acted in a manner which results in grounds for a Corruption charge.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

V. EVIDENCE
1673435295151.png

1673435248475.png

DATED:
This 11th day of January 2023

EMERGENCY INJUNCTION

The Plaintiff asks that the court block all attempts by xEndeavour to interfere or disrupt this lawsuit, as seen in:

'Matthew100x & xLayzur v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] FCR 89'
'Matthew100x & xLayzur v. The Commonwealth of Redmont [2022] SCR 20'
'Matthew100x v. xEndeavour [2022] SCR 21'

xEndeavour has shown he has no regard for the law, and little understanding of his position in regards to a court case. He is not the Defendant in this case and thus should be stopped from disrupting it.

I'd like to request to file a response to the claims prior to the injunction being issued.

I'd also like to note that I have the right to respond to this case made against me and defend myself, a Supreme Court decision in SCR20 which binds to this court.

Last edited:
OBJECTION: BREACH OF PROCEDURE

xEndeavour, while a party to this case, is not the Defendant and has no right to respond to this case. The Supreme Court decision in SCR20 only refers to the charges of treason against xEndeavour, it does not give him carte blanche to respond to any case he is a party to. If the Defence wishes to call him as a witness it can later in the trial as the proper method of response in this scenario.

The Plaintiff asks that he be charged with Contempt of Court.

EMERGANCY INJUNCTION

I would like to submit the follow to the court, it shows xEndeavour interacting within the trial proceedings though his ability as a Senator contrary to the rules of the proceedings. We ask the court to grant an emergency injunction to grant our prayer for relief "xEndeavour be ordered by the court to abstain on all matters with regards to the Impeachment Trial of the Chief Justice Krix." immediately.

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 04.32.26.png

This case is hereby dismissed without prejudice, as Lord_Donuticus cannot represent someone in court as he has been deported.

Back