CIVIL ACTION

Kavq
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Justice
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

After the result in my favor in the court, I opened a doj discord ticket and after 1 month of struggling, I could only get a certain part of my money. I saw that the discord ticket was terminated by someone else before I received all of my money.

I. PARTIES
1. Kavq (Claxx77 representing)
2. Department of Justice

II. FACTS
1. On May 22, 2022, the libkrw v. demitalens_ [2022] FCR 40 verdict was given in favour of the plaintiff.
2. The court ordered the Department of Justice to fine the defendant $10,100.
3. Next day, the plaintiff opened a DOJ Support ticket to learn information about his money because the plaintiff has not received the money.
4. After a while, the Department of Justice paid $5490.91.
5. Then on June 30, 2022, the DOJ ticket is closed by Secretary Elaina.
6. Kavq waited to see if they would do something about this situation but nothing happened.
7. On July 11, 2022, Kavq reopened the ticket but DOJ didn’t respond to the ticket.
8. After 2 months, Kavq still didn’t receive his money.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Department of Justice failed to comply with the court's order.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. Payment of the rest of the money ($4609.09) within 24 hours after the verdict is given.

Evidence’s

DOJ Ticket

DOJ Ticket (2)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 18th day of July 2022

Last edited:
Before issuing the summons, was it a mistake from the plaintiff to list the Department of State instead of the Department of Justice in the ''Parties'' section?

Before issuing the summons, was it a mistake from the plaintiff to list the Department of State instead of the Department of Justice in the ''Parties'' section?
My bad, sorry about that. Also, I want to mention that there is a bug with the second ticket transcript so it is not opening. I will attach some screenshots if I can find them.

Last edited:
My bad, sorry about that. Also, I want to mention that there is a bug with the second ticket transcript so it is not opening. I will attach some screenshots if I can find them.
I will wait for that evidence before issuing the summons for this to be a fair trial to everyone. If you would like to continue without such evidence please say so.

Your honour, because of the bug with the ticket, we cannot take any screenshots. So we want to continue without second evidence.

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of Kavq v. Department of Justice. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
MOTION TO DISMISS

Kavq
Plaintiff

v.

Department of Justice
Defendant

The defence move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:

1. The Debt Recovery Quick Fix Act (DRQFA) outlines the actions to be taken in this type of event.

2. demitalens_ was ordered to pay $10,100 to libkrw, but did not have enough money. The Department of Justice, in accordance with Section 4, Debt Recovery, within the DRQFA, filed an asset seizure warrant in the Federal Court, which was granted. The Department of Justice, on two separate occasions, seized items from the Defendant of libkrw v. demitalens_ and auctioned them off in the channel #doj_impounds on DCBids. After all items were seized from demitalens_, the Department of Justice was unable to pay the rest owed to the plaintiff.

3. In accordance with Section 5, Bankruptcy, of the DRQFA, demitalens_ was then declared Bankrupt.

4. Further action, again according to the DRQFA, should be taken up with the Department of Education and Commerce, and not within the Courts or against the Department of Justice.

DATED: This twenty-second day of July, 2022.

The plaintiff has 48 hours to respond to the motion to dismiss.

Your Honor, the allotted 48 hours have passed and I respectfully request we move on without the plaintiff's rebuttal.

Verdict

The motion to dismiss is granted due of the following reasons. The Department of Justice fulfilled the duties that were given to them by the Debt Recovery Quick Fix Act to issue a warrant and auction off the belongings of demitalens_. However, I would like to request that the DEC gets in contact with the plaintiff so this problem can be solved. The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back