Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

WRITTEN STATEMENT FROM THE PLAINTIFF

I. PARTIES
1. VerySmolBirb
2. JohnWarosa

II. FACTS
1. The defendant, JohnWarosa, illegally requested the plaintiff to sell them medical supplies on Hospital property in order to gain profit.
2. The defendant took advantage of the plaintiff’s venerability and lack of knowledge of hospital policy by using coercion.
3. As an employee of the establishment the defendant knew that their actions were illicit and deceptive.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant knowingly coerced the plaintiff into partaking in illegal activity.
2. The plaintiff was assaulted and suffered a great deal mentally and physically.
3. The plaintiff's body armor was destroyed even though it was protected by maximum enchantment.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. A fine of $100 dollars for trying to encourage law abiding activities.

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED

1 November 2021

Evidence
8B6BAC20-8F8F-48EB-9CD7-92CB878BB07C.png

Consent to Representaion
7EA413B3-CC4C-47DF-A766-27D4DAACEF05.jpeg

Verdict

I hereby dismiss this case without prejudice on the account of improper formatting, refile and double check.

Case dismissed

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT

CIVIL ACTION

Katkoo
Plaintiff

v.

JohnWarosa
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

I. PARTIES
1. Katkoo (Plaintiff)
2. JohnWarosa (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. The defendant, JohnWarosa, illegally requested the plaintiff to sell them medical supplies on Hospital property in order to have the plaintiff arrested.
2. The defendant took advantage of the plaintiff’s vulnerability and lack of knowledge of hospital policy by using coercion.
3. The defendant immediately reported the plaintiff after this interaction occurred, thus displaying knowledge that their actions were illicit and that they intended to harm the plaintiff through this illegal activity, namely coercion.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The defendant knowingly coerced the plaintiff into partaking in illegal activity.
2. The plaintiff had to go through a long trial as a result of the defendants illegal actions and pay a fine.
3. The defendant knew the consequences and even reported the plaintiff, which displays awareness of the situation.
4. Simply put, the defendant committed an illegal act, with the express purpose of causing harm or the plaintiff, by causing her to be charged with a crime that he caused.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $200 dollars in damages as a result of coercion and deception with consideration of legal fees, as well as the fine paid by our client in Commonwealth of Redmont vs Katkoo (Lawsuit: Adjourned - Commonwealth of Redmont v. Katkoo [Case No. 09-2021-18]).

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED

31 October 2021

Please create an new thread, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back