CIVIL ACTION

JediAJMan (ko531 representing)
Plaintiff

v.

FoniWeiss
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

On September 10th the defendent FoniWeiss harassed JediAJMan multiple times by killing him. They killed Jedi multipe times until Jedi killed Foni in self defense. Foni then used /complaint on Jedi and followed that with another act of murder on Jedi causing them to be arrested. While serving their 10 minute jail sentence for one count of murder Foni broke into the prison killing Jedi another three times, once with a weapon of mass destruction.

I. PARTIES
1. JediAJman
2. FoniWeiss

II. FACTS
1. Jedi was killed repeatively by FoniWeiss
2. Jedi went to jail for killing FoniWeiss in self defense
3. While serving the 10 minute jail sentence Foni broke into the prison killing Jedi 3 more times

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. From the Legal Damages Act , Emotional Damages are defined as “Situations in which a person suffers psychological harm due to an entity's negligent or intentional actions.” JediAJMan is entitled to Emotional Damages as they suffered distress as a result of FoniWeiss’s intentional actions.
2. From 13.16 PvP and Tresspassing Laws, Harassment is defined as “The act of disorderly behavior towards an individual or a group of individuals, that may be deemed to a reasonable person as causing harassment, alarm, or distress.” Foni was Harassing Jedi as the repeated murder would be disorderly behavior

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. $1000 in Punitive Damages
2. $1000 in Emotional Damages
3. $500 in Legal Fees

V. Evidence
1694664362472.png

1694664373068.png

1694664428349.png

district-court-png.12083

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS
@FoniWeiss is required to appear before the District Court in the case of JediAJMan v. FoniWeiss. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case. Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

2.5k for making you look like a crybaby sounds like a fair deal to me,

just make sure the court knows that you were stealing from the other floors in your apartment complex
not that i have any evidence for that but im sure they can investigate it if they care

2.5k for making you look like a crybaby sounds like a fair deal to me,

just make sure the court knows that you were stealing from the other floors in your apartment complex
not that i have any evidence for that but im sure they can investigate it if they care
FoniWeiss this is your warning.

Please respond with an answer to complaint or motion to dismiss within the time given. Representation in this case can be obtained from a lawyer if you’d like.

sorry for the late response was spending the entire day laughing at how goofy you sound being all serious on a minecraft democracy server
remember that you all claim you dont take it seriously but easily get butthurt when your minecraft moneymaking gets interrupted thats gotta be peak comedy
i cant even play the game why should i even care you cant punish me any further just take the money now or waste 2 days and then take the money so it looks like you did it properly i really dont care

sorry for the late response was spending the entire day laughing at how goofy you sound being all serious on a minecraft democracy server
remember that you all claim you dont take it seriously but easily get butthurt when your minecraft moneymaking gets interrupted thats gotta be peak comedy
i cant even play the game why should i even care you cant punish me any further just take the money now or waste 2 days and then take the money so it looks like you did it properly i really dont care

I hereby charge FoniWeiss with contempt of court. I will not tolerate this type of behavior.

You have around 9 hours remaining to post an actual answer to complaint or motion to dismiss.

You have made a mockery of only yourself.

no im mocking you thats the point
im afraid grammar doesnt make what you say look any less stupid

no im mocking you thats the point
im afraid grammar doesnt make what you say look any less stupid
Neither, for your statements, does lack of grammar. I hereby charge FoniWeiss with another two charges of contempt of court, they are to be fined/jailed appropriately by the DOJ. One is for behavior in the courtroom, and one is for failure to appear with a motion to dismiss or answer to complaint.

Because the defendant failed to properly appear before the court, court will be in recess while a default judgement is made.

I will be striking all messages by the defendant from the record.

Again, you've only made a mockery of yourself, FoniWeiss.

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

JediAJMan v. FoniWeiss [2023] DCR 29

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The defendant killed the plaintiff multiple times
2. This is harassment because the repeated murders are disorderly behavior.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The defendant was consistently acting inappropriately for court and did not present an answer to complaint or motion to dismiss within the timeframe given.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. Harassment is defined as “The act of disorderly behavior towards an individual or a group of individuals, that may be deemed to a reasonable person as causing harassment, alarm, or distress.
2. It is the opinion of the court that this indeed was disorderly behavior and could be deemed to a reasonable person as causing harassment

IV. DECISION
1. The court hereby rules in favor of the plaintiff and will grant a modified prayer for relief.
2. The court will grant 500 dollars in punitive damages and 300 dollars in emotional damages.

The District Court thanks ko531.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back