FriedPotaters (Donut Law Representing)
Plaintiff

v.

moinox80_YT
Defendant

da15be62f66445b75d323ca027ab94ea.png

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

My client has been publicly defamed by a political opponent in an attempt to get voters to not vote for my client and instead vote for themselves, a clear and present motive to damage reputation is shown here as well as damage to the campaign of my client. This is legally defamation and libel under the 'Defamation Act October 2020'.

I. PARTIES
1. FriedPotaters
2. moinox80_YT

II. FACTS
1. The Defendant released an ad stating *"FriedPotaters is attempting to spread communism through the imperial expansion of his Alibaba business, vote for moinox80_YTto prevent such thing"* - EVIDENCE 1
2. When my client then messaged the defendant asking him, quite politely given the accusations, to stop the Defendant replied *"Don't run for rep then :)"* which confirms the motive to defame reputation - EVIDENCE 2
3. This all shows motive to bring down my clients reputation and as my client is running for representative this is damaging to his campaign, the stipulations to prove defamation as per the 'Defamation Act October 2020' .

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. The Defendant is accused of 1 charge of libel for the advertisement taken out.

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:
1. The defendant to make a public retraction of their statements.
2. $1000 in damages to cover the effort my client will have to expend to recover their reputation, already irrevocably damaged this close to the election.
3. $500 in legal fees.

2021-03-27_18.03.55.png

slander.png

moinox.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 28th day of March 2021

1613516434104.png

IN THE COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
SUMMONS
The defendant is required to appear before the court in the case of FriedPotaters v moinox80_YT. Failure to appear within 48 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.​

So, what’s up. Could the court case be extended for more than 48 hours? I have an exam on Thursday, I’ll prepare my defense that day, but right now I can’t.

Last edited:
So, what’s up. Could the court case be extended for more than 48 hours? I have an exam on Thursday, I’ll prepare my defense that day, but right now I can’t.

Apologies I've just seen this, however that is fine. I hope the exam went well!

If the defendant could submit a response within 48 hours (22:32 3/4/21 GMT) the court would appreciate it. If more time is needed, please submit a request with a justification.

Verdict

As the defendant has not submitted a defence, I will proceed with a default judgment.

I order moinox80_YT:

- To issue a public retraction of their statement by an /ad message and to provide evidence of this to the court as soon as reasonably practicable.
- To pay FriedPotaters the sum of $400 in compensation
- To Pay FriedPotaters the sum of $400 in legal fees.

Verdict

As the defendant has not submitted a defence, I will proceed with a default judgment.

I order moinox80_YT:

- To issue a public retraction of their statement by an /ad message and to provide evidence of this to the court as soon as reasonably practicable.
- To pay FriedPotaters the sum of $400 in compensation
- To Pay FriedPotaters the sum of $400 in legal fees.

I forgot about the lawsuit and I haven’t even played mc on the weekend. Is the verdict the final one or can I submit a defense Asap if that works. I don’t have much time

We do have an appeal process, which can be seen here: (2) Information - Appealing a Court Decision | DemocracyCraft

If you are to appeal, you may wish to seek representation so you don't have to worry about formulating responses if you're short on time. You have 14 days to appeal.
I don’t need really representation since I already have evidence for my defense, the thing is that it’s my last month of the year academically and I have a lot of work to do so I don’t have that much free time atm

Back